Name Change Poll

Should I change my username?

• Total voters

Indie

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
Someday in the endgame of Moopy, we will have all shortened our usernames to a maximum of three letters.

I'll be I, of course. @Iguana can have Ig.

Iguana

So throw the beauty on the fire
mindy kaling oops GIF by HULU

Raining On Me

Jesus Loves Winners
I prefer it as it is but I guess it's personal!

I sometimes think about changing my name as Raining on Me is rather clunky (and so is the name :basil:) but then it seems years too late now, and RoM would be a bit pointless.

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things but GNL is a tad nondescript. So Slaggy Nan, Cat Man it is, yes?

Ag

User
Despite the luscious locks GNL doesn't strike me as quite FEY enough to have Lamb as a username.

I understand the presumptions in this post are rooted in a pre woke era, but we allow ButterTart to thrive.

ButterTart

Party dude
Despite the luscious locks GNL doesn't strike me as quite FEY enough to have Lamb as a username.

I understand the presumptions in this post are rooted in a pre woke era, but we allow ButterTart to thrive.
I've wanted to just change my name to Butters for quite a while. I feel the 'Tart' bit is quite misleading considering I'm a notoriously frigid, judgemental old boot.

Reactions: Ag

funky

User
Out of interest what is the origin of the name, if it’s some pop culture reference it passed me by :shy:

GNL works. I’m not a fan of long usernames for some reason so I approve :D

Jark

gave ur love away
GNL is just Gangsta Nancy Lam for the lazy :D :evil:

ZenGiraffe

Father, Son, and House of Gucci
Someday in the endgame of Moopy, we will have all shortened our usernames to a maximum of three letters.

I'll be I, of course. @Iguana can have Ig.
I've been tempted to drop the Giraffe just so I can branch out with my avatar choices guilt-free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom