Name Changes

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
Name changes on the whole are frowned up on Moopy, but sometimes we understand that people have a genuine reason for a name change.

With this in mind we have come up with the following procedure if you really feel your name needs to be changed :o

• Start a poll in the forum forum with the proposed change to help you gauge general opinion
  • After 7 days, regardless of the result you may choose to proceed with the change
  • All name changes will be listed in the 'Name Changes Thread' in this forum
  • Name changes are limited to one per year - so think before you take the plunge!

Can someone change my username to Etienne. I always look at it and think to myself, that's my name why the fuck isn't there a capital in it?.

(sorry I didn't know where to ask)

Last edited:
Not exactly a change, but I'd like to shorten my name to Alla, is that possible? If so, what do I need to do? Thanks.

Well I ask because this post is 8 years old, I've seen somes names changes but I can't even find that list in the Name Changes Thread mentioned above. Do I have to open a poll to ask if I can shorten my name to Alla? :square:

The rules still apply. There's just been few changes in recent years.

Ciao. Thinking of changing my name as I really dislike this and the link to chlamydia, but I don't have many ideas right now so open to suggestions.

If posters don't capitalise their own names, they deserve what they get.

I’d like to change to ‘David 5000’ but a poll about an underscore really feels like a step too far.

I like Chlammy and I don’t think anyone associates it with Chlamydia any more, maybe change to Clammy?

I like Chlammy and I don’t think anyone associates it with Chlamydia any more, maybe change to Clammy?

I agree, I really don’t associate it with its original origins now. That said, I don’t like Clammy.

Klammii I could get on board with.

Reactions: dUb
Bookle? @Chlammy this is actually good and i know you agree

edit: actually people would think it's pronounced buckle, never mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom