Nanne Grönvall wins Melodifestivalen 2020

Nanne is getting her own carpool karaoke? :D

Love how he takes down Hanna Ferm and James Corden whilst turning Nanne into a SHOOTING STAR :disco:

I'm ready for a Carpool Karaoke episode featuring Hall Om Mig, Evig Kärlek and Avundsjuk. Let's go.

Love the idea that crashing and burning at Melfest was all just part of Nanne's latest LONG CON :disco:

Linda cursing the Norse Gods that she didn't think of this first!

Nanne stealing Swedish headlines while that dreary Andra Chansen lot keep humming their spotify-lite snoozefests in Eskilstuna is 2020 Eurovision season JUSTICE.

Obviously the idea of James Corden deigning to learn Swedish so they could belt through a bit of Avundsjuk and Håll om mig is probably a BIT far fetched, but a Eurovision-themed Carpool Karaoke feat. Nanne is totally plausible and would be QUITE FUN.

:disco:
nr1.png

I think he was always going to acknowledge it in some way and I think how he did it was, as said, very well done- respectful but gently poking fun- which, let’s face it, I’m quite sure Nanne is more than happy to go along with.

If there is genuinely going to be a Nanne Carpool Karaoke, it needs to happen NOW as her 15 minutes will soon be over, but I don’t see why he wouldn’t do it, even if only for an internet clip rather than something he uses on the show. Good for her.

Get her back on as the interval act for the final :disco:

Oh shit, if the UK won James Corden would be the first person we asked to present it, wouldn't he?

Thank Christ that's not something we actually have to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom