Natalie Imbruglia - Counting Down The Days (Album)

It’s a pity all I have is just enough to keep you satisfied

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alex

And all I care about is you
This really is a perfect summer album

Satisfied in particular hitting the spot today.

Over the years I've gone from thinking this was a load of PISH to PATCHY but with some real sultry gems hiding in and amongst it, Satisfied indeed being one of them. On the Run is also up there with her real best.

I can give or take Shiver these days though.

Hmmm. Need to revisit but whilst the first two albums had a little bit of an edge to them, slightly left of the middle as such, this feels firmly plunked in the middle. I find it too MOR but glad it gave her a number one album.

Over the years I've gone from thinking this was a load of PISH to PATCHY but with some real sultry gems hiding in and amongst it, Satisfied indeed being one of them. On the Run is also up there with her real best.

I can give or take Shiver these days though.
Shiver really suffered from overplay I rarely actively choose to listen to it

I can never shake the feeling of missed opportunity around them ditching the campaign two singles in.

It’s a good album with some lovely moments, but a comfortable fourth for me behind White Lillies, Firebird and Left of the Middle.

I can never shake the feeling of missed opportunity around them ditching the campaign two singles in.

It’s a good album with some lovely moments, but a comfortable fourth for me behind White Lillies, Firebird and Left of the Middle.
So annoying, Satisfied or Perfectly as second single and Counting Down the Days for CHRISTMAS :evil:

The two singles and Satisfied are great.

Could not recall another song on it sadly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom