Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing adult album Firebird - new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

Frightened Child could really be a Firebird track!
Oh it was on my copy of Torn (I originally only had the one version) and played it loads. :disco:
Something Better is fab, and I’lll stay with youuuuuuuu
I’ve Been Watching You is great, Why is ine to put on very loud and screech along to.

Shikaiya is so pretty and RELISTENABLE.
Love Cold Air and Broken Thread, similar vibe and sisters to Leave Me Alone

so really all of them.
Oh apart from That Girl which was rubbish (just like the A side)

Oh it was on my copy of Torn (I originally only had the one version) and played it loads. :disco:
Something Better is fab, and I’lll stay with youuuuuuuu
I’ve Been Watching You is great, Why is ine to put on very loud and screech along to.

Shikaiya is so pretty and RELISTENABLE.
Love Cold Air and Broken Thread, similar vibe and sisters to Leave Me Alone

so really all of them.
Oh apart from That Girl which was rubbish (just like the A side)
:disco:

I've been enjoying them a lot that. The White Lilies Island ones are of course the best!

she should've recreated the album cover :(
Which one?

1645192260870.png

1645192278781.png

what is the first one? :o love that. SO 90s. but the second/main one is truly iconic.

what is the first one? :o love that. SO 90s. but the second/main one is truly iconic.
The first is the original one (and the one I have). The record company subsequently changed the cover and swapped Intuition and Wishing I Was There around in the tracklisting. Natalie said during the interviews for Male that she doesn't know why they did it, she wasn't consulted and she prefers the original tracklist and cover

I can see why they changed it they wanted to bring out those eyes :eyes:

But yeah first cover is deffo more alt-vibes and more 'me'

The way this is going she's going to be singing GLORIOUS at Glastonbury Legends slot before we know it :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom