Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing Firebird - new TIMBRE

Jark

gave ur love away
the verses are a bit ropey, but What It Feels Like has a fantastic chorus. really solid groove. def relistenable enough to have been a single.

Jark

gave ur love away
Not Sorry is fun. overall I'm feeling like she needs better co-writers to iron out some of the melodies of these tracks, and some of the lyrical cliches.

Jark

gave ur love away
ok River has a bit of bite! this is def my fave so far. feels far more classically Natalie. 10/10 chorus, deep vibe

VoR

Take it or leave it
It’s probably fairly moot, but I do think On My Way was a bad single choice. It’s the most boring song on the album.

Jark

gave ur love away
on further investigation of the album, the singles campaign they went with here is such a baffling disaster.

01 What It Feels Like
02 River
03 Just Like Old Times
04 Change of Heart

there's something for everyone there, I think interest in the album would've been more major. radio would've abused WIFL(FAG) and Old Times. silly silly label.

Build It Better is so shit.

funky

User
I’m listening to this now and I was just about to say, what the fuck was that first single choice all about? It’s also the album opener? Curious who in the team had a hardon for that song because it’s the least relistenable song so far

funky

User
on further investigation of the album, the singles campaign they went with here is such a baffling disaster.

01 What It Feels Like
02 River
03 Just Like Old Times
04 Change of Heart

there's something for everyone there, I think interest in the album would've been more major. radio would've abused WIFL(FAG) and Old Times. silly silly label.

Build It Better is so shit.

Beb I love your optimism that a 40something MOR singer in 2021 would get a four singles from one album!

funky

User
Bit bored of this album tbh. Where's just a little bit of "Big Mistake" Natalie? Or "Smoke" Natalie? It's nice, but all so whistful. The whole way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom