Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing adult album Firebird - new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

They would escalate it from punching to head butting eachother, I think

Reactions: COB
An album of covers with one or two originals I can see her doing a la Gabrielle last year

Weren't most of the Gabrielle covers ones she did on the show? I know it is early days but I can't imagine a Natalie covers album with the likes of Levitating and Hot Stuff.

As @Halli has noted put out the very lovely and sweetly nostalgic Just Like Old Times to try and get some more life out of Firebird.

Weren't most of the Gabrielle covers ones she did on the show? I know it is early days but I can't imagine a Natalie covers album with the likes of Levitating and Hot Stuff.

As @Halli has noted put out the very lovely and sweetly nostalgic Just Like Old Times to try and get some more life out of Firebird.
Some yes, but I see your point :D

I would of course buy a Nat album of hen party covers however.

I think they should just push Firebird more after she's revealed. Stick out Just Like The Old Times with a new video. She would get a few chat show spots no doubt. I should be her manager.

But then yes, a new album maybe early 2023. Do the festivals and a tour this summer.

Radio 2 have playlisted Nothing Missing so they must be pushing that as the next single

Radio 2 have playlisted Nothing Missing so they must be pushing that as the next single
Well it's been doing the best on Spotify of the album tracks. It’s been in her top 5 now for a while

Nothing Missing is a very good song, certainly better than anything else they've pushed so far (Maybe It's Great was just a grat release wasn't it?).

Still, justice for Just Like Old Times.

I've really not paid attention to this album at all but my insta crush tells me it's great?

It’s good! I have NOT kept up with her during the wilderness years (which one might argue she is still in) but it’s a solid listen!

Oooh, I can't say this stuck out when I gave the albam a proper spin upon its release. I don't really remember it :o I will go back to it today

*cries into coffee with Just Like Old Times on loop*

Oooh, I can't say this stuck out when I gave the albam a proper spin upon its release. I don't really remember it :o I will go back to it today

*cries into coffee with Just Like Old Times on loop*
I think you will when you hear it - for some reason the title doesn't stick in my head but the chorus does!

It's one of those songs where none of the lyrics really lend themselves to a good title. Maybe "Won't Find It Anymore" would have been better...? Maybe not!

I see she’s booked for Graham Norton in a few weeks and Radio 1 Piano Room. I hope she remembers to say “Firebird out now”. I’ve decided these bookings and belated 4th single means she’ll finish high up on that Masked Singer, which I don’t watch.

I see she’s booked for Graham Norton in a few weeks and Radio 1 Piano Room. I hope she remembers to say “Firebird out now”. I’ve decided these bookings and belated 4th single means she’ll finish high up on that Masked Singer, which I don’t watch.

There are bigger voices in the mix but I'd love for her to get through the semi final this week, hopefully she'll have something that shows off her voice a little more.

Looks like a good old fashioned black and white "live footage" video 😔
Yeah it was filmed at that one off gig in London we’re lucky to get this !
Bear in mind this is the first album to get 4 singles since Left Of The Middle !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom