Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing adult album Firebird - new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

Never heard of it
It’s off that hard to find first album. I only know due to being a loon. You know before she became huge with “That Day”

Last edited:
It’s off that hard to find first album. I only know due o being a loom. You know before she became huge with “That Day”
Omg I just found it. And it has a price drop!

Screenshot_20210618-192724_Photos.jpg

Her voice is a bit different, unusual. Actually I think she sounds a bit more Australian.

I'm mildly roused by the 'let it fall down' part.

this is really boring, and not in the Dido way.

it can't be the best option to come back with? so weak.

Still pondering this.
Superfetation is when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilised by sperm and implanted in the womb days or weeks later than the first one. Babies born from superfetation are often considered twins since they may be born during the same birth on the same day.

@Jark is that what you were referring to?

Superfetation is when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilised by sperm and implanted in the womb days or weeks later than the first one. Babies born from superfetation are often considered twins since they may be born during the same birth on the same day.

Aka THUNDER STEALERS

is the second one called a SUPERFETUS?

I’ve got a playlist of ASFM tracks to be familiarising myself with but I’ve not been able to break through the relistenability of this and play anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom