Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing adult album Firebird - new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

NOT A TORY. Her face when Johnson is mentioned says it all

Close friend Adam Werrity said to be "nonplussed" by this development.
What a coincidence! He lived with Fox while Fox was friends with Imbruglia, didn't he?

I hope so. Moody will be better, can't put my finger on why but might be something to do with her voice

So only 210,883 streams…so seeing as it is very relistenable not many people must have listened in the first place :(

I mean Tess Merkel has got 1.3 millions streams I spotted today. Maybe Nat can do a new version featuring Tess to help herself out ? :(

Harsh to compare her to a Swedish melfest star, they're virtually guaranteed a million for participation alone.

But yeah, I did notice Radio 2 haven't touched it yet. It's a bit more 'Glorious' than 'Shiver' for me TBH. Pleasant enough but nothing I'll keep going back to.

Harsh to compare her to a Swedish melfest star, they're virtually guaranteed a million for participation alone.

But yeah, I did notice Radio 2 haven't touched it yet. It's a bit more 'Glorious' than 'Shiver' for me TBH. Pleasant enough but nothing I'll keep going back to.
I only looked as I just listened to one after the other :D

Even if they are knocked out in a semi and have no record deal?! :o Nat needs to get to Sweden next year !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom