Natalie Merchant - Keep Your Courage

VoR

Take it or leave it
The former 10,000 Maniacs singer releases her first studio album in a decade next month.

She's not somebody even I can get hugely excited about, but she's had her moments, and the lead single is rather lovely.

She's also doing a few UK dates in November if anyone's so inclined.

Tigerlily and Ophelia are both brilliant albums. I'd definitely be up for seeing her live.

Listening to the album a lot
It's so good. Queen has come back to save us all

Come on Moophradites

I don't really know who she is, I know the name?
But that Come on Aphrodite track is SUBLIME! 😻

It really is a gorgeous album.

@funky get in here.

I heard a couple of clips and it all seemed very orchestral and richer production, am I misled? I prefer the more stripped down Miss Merchant

I’ll still give it a go if it comes recommended mind, I shall add it to my list

I've been a fan since the 10,000 Maniacs days, but must admit I lapsed after the lullabies album.

This seems like a good time to return though, I've really enjoyed the opening 2 tracks of the album.

I wanted the vinyl to support our queen but it’s like £30 extra for shipping from the USA

Amazon UK stocks it for £37 now actually. Double vinyl with some random older tracks on at the end as well. Tempted!

Honestly the opening trio of Big Girls/Aphrodite/SISTER Tilley is just *chef's kiss*

Where are my fellow merchandisers at

I got the regular vinyl (not the gold HMV one) as it was cheaper in my local record store and I had a little discount. I feel good about supporting the Queen.

9ckxtdA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom