New Kylie album for 2020?

Sounds amazing! I really think she needs to stop overthinking about being cool and relevant, and just give us some out and out disco pop tunes that the gays and girls will love. Big hands in the air choruses, dreamy vocals and great production. She doesn't need to chase any trends, if she sticks to what we all know and love then it will be a great success!

Has she been guilty of over-thinking recently? I think Golden was the most relaxed and organic she's sounded in years...

Has she been guilty of over-thinking recently? I think Golden was the most relaxed and organic she's sounded in years...

No Golden was fine, but Kiss Me Once was a victim of too many cooks. One thing both Kiss Me Once and Golden have in common is that she shoved the best song on the album as a Bonus Track! I'd love more tracks in a similar vein to Lost Without You.

I am so onboard with shimmery

Yes I like the sound of that, makes me think the intention isn't just Love At First Sight again. A song or two with a bit of an edge like the Slow-Fashion mix would be nice too.

Well if the new stuff is shimmery, was Into The Blue merely twinkly or swooshy? Shimmer is her default setting. Light Years or Rhythm of Love 2.0 please.

Yes, 'shimmery' made me think instantly of Into The Blue as well.

‘Shimmery’ makes me think of The One or I Believe In You. And definitely her use of the word ‘disco’- Into The Blue certainly wasn’t THAT!

To be fair she described Into The Blue as having a hint of Slow about it before it premiered so I wouldn't believe a thing she says.

To be fair she described Into The Blue as having a hint of Slow about it before it premiered so I wouldn't believe a thing she says.

WHAT?! :D

I suppose whatever is the intended direction now may not bear much resemblance to the eventual outcome but I'll enjoy the teasing for now.

2020 would be a perfect year for her to drop a dancefloor-aimed album and do the Nov-Dec arena circuit for a tour. She'd PACK them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom