New Pet Shop Boys - Let's GIVE STUPIDITY a CHANCE

I've got a loon friend who is raving about all of them and who is quite upset that even amongst the very hardcore fanbase there is a considerable number of naysayers.

The hardcore fanbase seem to hate everything they do unless it's a THINLY-VEILED RESPRAY of IT'S A SIN or RED LETTER DAY

They really are quite WEIRD. A lot of them are *gasp* STRAIGHT

Anyway MY MOTHER likes GIVE STUPIDITY A CHANCE, make of THAT WHAT YOU WILL

It's a NO from me I'm afraid. Bury this EP in the vaults ASAP and give us the Stuart Price album PLEASE.

I’d like to belatedly add my tuppence here and say how generally FUCKING AWFUL this was :)

What WERE they thinking? Did JSP (if indeed they still speak to her - I wouldn’t) pop something dodgy in the Dom Perignon?

In fact I apologise to everyone for reviving this thread. Please look away and pretend it didn’t happen

Apart from their LIVE SHOWS. I saw one on the telly a while ago. It was DREADFUL

:D Which one was it? I’ve never been convinced by claims that they’re amazing live. I mean I presume it LOOKS amazing but I bet Neil’s vocal is a right racket: thin, tinny mewling and what not

Also, I refuse to go to any gig these days which is likely to involve a SINGALONG :gross:

I saw them live once. Think it was '98?

They were good.

:D Which one was it? I’ve never been convinced by claims that they’re amazing live. I mean I presume it LOOKS amazing but I bet Neil’s vocal is a right racket: thin, tinny mewling and what not

Also, I refuse to go to any gig these days which is likely to involve a SINGALONG :gross:

It must have been quite a recent one as they were looking AS OLD AS THE HILLS

Well if you think that EP was bad I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU

8a5a4a7ba716bb0457dd7bde453a8ed5.jpg

:bad:

Oh don’t tell me that they’ve got themselves a new CICERO :side-eye:

Is it coming out on SPAGHETTI?

Neil’s looking particularly chummy not to mention HANDS ON with little Olly. Maybe they’re DOING IT. What with Neil famously being a top and all that

Here's a little something

Shame it's DAME FRANCES singing and not a SINGER. Nice mention of infamous German SMUT film TAXI ZUM KLO for the dear departed YVONNE MONDLE

Last edited:
I’m off to see Dame Frances in this when it hits the GLITTTERIN WEST END for 5 nights ONLY IN September

:disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom