A Second to Midnight (from Disco: Guest List Edition)

Rate it, lovers

• Total voters

Jark

User
coming circa Friday 14 October, collab with Olly Alexander.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RJN
Not big on Olly Alexander, the Jessie J of Troye Sivans.

bd1.png

Looking forward to more Disco though :disco:

I'm obviously very much looking forward to the Jessie duet but not sure how I would feel about collaborations dominating the new deluxe tracks.

I'm obviously very much looking forward to the Jessie duet but not sure how I would feel about collaborations dominating the new deluxe tracks.
if she's just going to be serving redux/castoffs rather than new songs recorded especially for the reissue (a la Platinum Pleasure) then at least the duets will serve a bit of variety.

Disco was already an AMAZING album and people are complaining about cast-offs, really? If only they can't be less than great!

Infinite Disco film classified in Australia :disco:

64 minutes seems about right I think?

I wonder if that Disco Symphony song she recorded with Robbie Williams is going to see the light of day on this...

Based on the arguments about whether it is "disco" enough that will likely follow I'll go with DISCO DENATURED.

People are now claiming that the Kylie collab is for Jessie's next album and not for the Disco re-release.

People are now claiming that the Kylie collab is for Jessie's next album and not for the Disco re-release.
I mean, let's face it, if it's a Jessie song she put Kylie on there's a much higher chance of it being great than if it's a Kylie song Jessie jumped on. so, I can wait.

however, Jessie herself has said her next record is more groovy soul in a "more uptempo Remember Where You Are" vein, and with all due respect to Kylie...

Looks like Infinite Disco beckons as a bonus disc on the reissue....or at the least we are getting a release of it in some shape or form.

So the new single may (or may not) be a Kim Petras collab.

I really should dig up that Kylie collaborator thread. She's slowly ticking them off.

however, Jessie herself has said her next record is more groovy soul in a "more uptempo Remember Where You Are" vein, and with all due respect to Kylie...

I panicked for a minute and thought everyone was referring to JESSIE J :D 💀

Arrested Development GIF

He is just a bit too much. Wasn't ONE collab one TOO MANY Kylie?

I quite like HIM. I just don't like his voice much.

Video out tomorrow. Supposedly directed by Dawn Shadforth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom