Next stage of lockdown and egg related chat

I knew buffets were gross, but such concerns were only invented in January so I never cared.

Oh God I'm seconds away from going on a Google image loop of gross American buffets.

Reactions: Zu
I must say Cosmos world buffet in Edinburgh may well have been the most amazing buffet I have ever attended.

Sorry everyone but I am going to do this and you know you want me to

DT_gjyEWkAA_JIU.jpg

:disco::disco::(:(

Oh god no. You had to queue to get in to Cosmos even before all this lockdown business, which put me right off.

Oh god no. You had to queue to get in to Cosmos even before all this lockdown business, which put me right off.

Who fucking QUEUES? How desperate do you have to BE?!

Sweden haven't actually done any worse than the rest of us though, have they? There could be method to their madness...
Yes, they have. Deaths per million population:

265 Sweden
84 Denmark
42 Finland
39 Norway

Considering Denmark is more connected to mainland Europe you would expect it to have the worst figures. It's quite obvious that this "not going on lockdown didn't hurt us!" MYTH really is just that.

Oh my god those chips look so good. Where do I get some like that delivered? Deliveroo should let you search by PHOTO

American buffets are generally so much better. I went to a sushi/ Japanese when I was in Miami last year and it’s in my top ten meals of all time, the standard of food was incredible.

I’m not fond of an omelette generally. I don’t really like “set” egg.

We're going so off topic, yet it's so relevant. Like middle aged stoners.

This seems absolutely and utterly INSANE to me! It's clear the numbers are becoming utterly meaningless to some people now.

It's basically Trump's method of shifting the responsibility to the states so that he doesn't get the blame when things fuck up.

It's gonna be such a shitshow because now you're gonna have states in various stages of lockdown and we could potentially end up with a sanctuary situation where the infected outnumber the healthy. It's all very Resident Evil.

A chip has to be particularly special to get me excited about it.

I was given a handy device that still worked in the Wetherspoons next DOOR that sounded off when I was ready to be seated. :disco:

Yes I said WETHERSPOONS.

Scrambled eggs must be the consistency of thick cream. Any harder and they’re vile.

I used to eat eggs by the half-dozen. If I bought six bought in a weekly shop on a Saturday morning, they would be lucky to reach the Monday. Now, I can't even look at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom