Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
I imagine there are quite a few Tories who ARE into piss play

Wasn't there a SECRET VIDEO of one of them getting pissed on by 4 guys? It was on that list that leaked a few years back of all the Tory depraved behaviour :D

Wasn't there a SECRET VIDEO of one of them getting pissed on by 4 guys? It was on that list that leaked a few years back of all the Tory depraved behaviour :D

WHO!?

I'm STILL going with SUELLA.

EeaJxRzXkAA5ZCi.jpg

William Wragg - PISS QUEEN (allegedly)

Yes, I had a look at the list the other day and I think one of them had a video somewhere of them doing something scatalogical.

Michael Ellis "likes to take his personal trainer to the cinema"

THE SCANDAL OF IT ALL

wow, somebody's reactionary today. i never said that. look at it for what it is -- a choice between candidates who are hardline anti-trans right, who put up "men" and "women" signs on bathrooms in venues they come to speak in, vs. somebody who made a vague twitter statement about biological women because the party demands a stance on this. who do you think is more likely to erode trans rights in they make it into office?

not everything is a binary.
Well it is clearly not an issue she's prepared to stand up for what's right, so she'll throw it as red meat to the right wing of the party if she is ever in a position that she needs to do so, and given the conventional logic is that she's the one most likely to win against Labour, that makes her WORSE than the other candidates, not better, if anything.

On that note, Penny has moved into favourite in the odds.

I watched an interview with her yesterday. She's very credible.

EURGH!

wow, somebody's reactionary today. i never said that. look at it for what it is -- a choice between candidates who are hardline anti-trans right, who put up "men" and "women" signs on bathrooms in venues they come to speak in, vs. somebody who made a vague twitter statement about biological women because the party demands a stance on this. who do you think is more likely to erode trans rights in they make it into office?

not everything is a binary.
Jark is getting shit for this but honestly I agree. It doesn’t come across as especially principled (which is and of itself a concern and could cause her to bow to the whims of the party), I don’t think Mordaunt actually believes this stuff in her heart of hearts. On trans rights stuff… between Sunak, Mordaunt and Truss, I fear Truss the most and somehow Sunak the least (I don’t get the impression he genuinely gives a fuck about it).

Sunak seems more like an economic right-winger than a social one. Although when it comes to healthcare, the NHS is probably most at risk under him.

Rishi not getting to the run off would be beautiful :D I sadly can't see it though.

Mordaunt looks unassailable at this stage and would definitely be the biggest threat to Labour. If she gets it, Starmer will have to really up his game. I'm fine with that. He needs to win on policy and credibility, not on the opposing candidate being dire.

Liz Truss would be yet another kick in the teeth for the UK internationally, and that's without considering all the lunatics she'd be in hock to to have secured the win.

I was never a fan of the idea of Johnson staying in post as long as possible because of how unelectable it would make the Tories, as he was doing serious damage whilst he was there. I feel Truss, with her lunatic backers, would be the same.

Badenoch 40
Braverman 32
Hunt 18
Mordaunt 67
Sunak 88
Truss 50
Tugendhat 37
Zahawi 25

how did Suella make it through and are her 32 votes going to Badenoch a cause for concern?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom