Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
I'm assuming he's hired the people the Tories got to do all those COMIC SANS infographics in the last election to salvage his dying campaign.

I'm so fucking sick of this 'pick your own cancer' race between the heifer and the demon and I honestly don't want to deal anymore. They're both cunts, they're both committed to fucking up the country in as short a time as possible in a futile effort to curry favour with a dwindling band of Tory diehards, and they can both die in a fucking fire as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe they could also put the money they’re wasting on these ridiculous campaigns back into the economy instead?

I would be surprised. even when asked about trans right she has said that after 18 people have the right to live their life any way they like. NOT to support the woman, but maybe IDS and his rotten stench are just talking shit.

I'm sorry I was mean about the media, Tom :D

rich response from the ex-editor of the Sun :eyes:

she is just so chaotic. I'm starting to think that with her almost daily u-turns (as of today she is hinting that she will after all give "handouts" to help deal with the energy crisis this winter, after frequently committing only to tax cuts) she's actually losing some steam. I don't think it's game over for Rishi yet.

and I also can't decide who I HATE MORE!

Nicola Sturgeon has claimed Liz Truss quizzed her about how to land an interview in Vogue magazine when they met briefly at Cop26 last year.

Speaking at an Edinburgh fringe event on Wednesday, the Scottish first minister recalled meeting the Conservative leadership favourite at the global climate conference in Glasgow shortly after the magazine interview – her second with the fashion bible – had come out.

“I remember it quite well actually,” Sturgeon told the audience. “I had just done, and this is going to sound really up myself but I don’t mean to … I’d just been interviewed by Vogue, as you do … that was the main thing she wanted to talk to me about, she wanted to know how she could get into Vogue.

“I said to her, they came and asked me.”

Sturgeon said that when she told the foreign secretary that she had in fact appeared in Vogue twice (once in 2015 and again in 2021), Truss “looked a little bit as if she’d swallowed a wasp”.

“I remember it because there we were at the world’s biggest climate change conference in Glasgow, world leaders about to arrive. That was the main topic of conversation she was interested in pursuing. And once we’d exhausted that it kind of dried up.”

That tracks with DomCumm's claims that she appeared to think leaking to the media was her FULL TIME JOB back when she was education secretary. :zombie: No wonder she stands for nothing.

The War On Drugs has been such a success so far after all. Makes sense to ramp it up.

Yeah she has voiced her opposition to solar farms previously.

Liz Truss feels like an evil version of a person from a parallel universe. I just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom