Nick Jonas - Spaceman (new album)

Why can’t the crescent moon be the other way round in the Spaceman it’s winding me up

Can someone do a playlist of the kind of song that this song sounds exactly like pls

I mean it’s really rather good. Slightly missing something though.

Can someone do a playlist of the kind of song that this song sounds exactly like pls

Nick Jonas - Under You
Taylor Swift - Style
Harry Styles - Adore You
The Corrs - Unconditional
Carly Rae Jepsen - When I Needed You

pretty sure there are dozens more

This sounds like a HIT to me. Are they pushing this along with "Spaceman" or is this an INSTANT GRAT or whatever?

Nick Jonas - Under You
Taylor Swift - Style
Harry Styles - Adore You
The Corrs - Unconditional
Carly Rae Jepsen - When I Needed You

pretty sure there are dozens more
Ooh I loved Under You, why did it never get a proper push ?

I think they pushed "Bacon" instead :zombie: and when that bombed they stopped releasing singles.

Bacon was a wrong single choice, not to mention never in the history of pop history would a song called BACON would achieve anything

Under You, Teacher, Levels, Jealous and Chains are all bops.

I suppose the video will distract from the underwhelming song...

tenor.gif

Oh yes this next one is much better. I never did go back to Spaceman. Might watch the video.

What I've heard of the album is really good! :disco:

It all kind of blended into one for my first listen, but liked the general vibe and I'm sure it will grow.

Also loving the shameless "Classics Edition" added to Spotify that tacks on "Jealous", "Closer", "Levels" and "Chains". Pretty sure they were added to Last Year Was Complicated as well :D

It all kind of blended into one for my first listen, but liked the general vibe and I'm sure it will grow.

Also loving the shameless "Classics Edition" added to Spotify that tacks on "Jealous", "Closer", "Levels" and "Chains". Pretty sure they were added to Last Year Was Complicated as well :D

Felt same This is heaven is great, rest just washed over me

Have you checked out the synth wave thread? There's a ton of stuff that sounds like this out there now.

Check out Arizona for starters.

2Drunk is quite incredible.

the whole album is good and miraculously both @dUb and @funky friendly. love the continuous mix.

This is Heaven is truly just a gorgeous aural treat. It's such an unashamedly celebratory song.

It seems good. However, that was the deluxe edition on random play, so I can’t really tell as Jealous, Levels, Close etc were all highlights :D

On first listen, I really really enjoyed the album. It's got a really nice vibe and the melodies are THERE. I'll definitely be spending some time with this one.

I like how to songs segue into each other, but why does Nervous literally interrupt Death Do Us Part? :D

I'm loving this so far - in fact, it's SUBLIME.

Sure, the fact he's a HOT PIECE doesn't hurt, but Greg Kurstin and Maureen McDonald have really brought the tunes. It's wonderful to hear a pop album written by the same team.

Chrissy knows :disco:

This is Heaven is absolutely owning my life right now, but 2Drunk and Sexual are my other simmering faves - I really need to give everything else a chance.

It's working end to end for me. The way they've done it as a continuous mix is just dreamy.

2Drunk is the one I'm sending out to friends as a gateway drug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom