Nikki Grahame DEAD

Rita

User
I am in no doubt lockdown made her incredibly vulnerable, and accelerated things for her but in pictures before lockdown she still looked incredibly thin. I would say she relapsed some time before lockdown. If she was living independently throughout lockdown it would have been so much harder to keep an eye on her. Totally and utterly heartbreaking.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
I am in no doubt lockdown made her incredibly vulnerable, and accelerated things for her but in pictures before lockdown she still looked incredibly thin. I would say she relapsed some time before lockdown. If she was living independently throughout lockdown it would have been so much harder to keep an eye on her. Totally and utterly heartbreaking.

Its impossible to say isn't it - I think she relapsed in and out a lot of her life. She definitely looked ill before lockdown and had relapsed, but her mother said she survived before by knowing she could go to the gym, and also visiting friends abroad all of which were cancelled and meant she was not able to reverse a relapse this time. Having said that, the strain on her body must have been immense and her immune system so low, so who knows if it would have been the same eventuality if there was no COVID/lockdowns

Rita

User
Its impossible to say isn't it - I think she relapsed in and out a lot of her life. She definitely looked ill before lockdown and had relapsed, but her mother said she survived before by knowing she could go to the gym, and also visiting friends abroad all of which were cancelled and meant she was not able to reverse a relapse this time. Having said that, the strain on her body must have been immense and her immune system so low, so who knows if it would have been the same eventuality if there was no COVID/lockdowns
Unfortunately I think it would have always happened to her eventually unless she got the help she so badly needed, and was able to to get well. She desperately wanted a child, and I think it would have saved her, but her chances of falling pregnant naturally must have been virtually zero as her body must have been running on empty.

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
pcdHq0fXtH5FiC2omDtRInH1eA9ZSescsi6oNYmY4Bk.jpg

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
The idea of Pete looking for Kate Bush's number is funny, but overall... just sad.

Rita

User
UGH. Always someone trying to make a QUICK BUCK. Let her REST IN PEACE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom