Nikki Grahame DEAD

I am in no doubt lockdown made her incredibly vulnerable, and accelerated things for her but in pictures before lockdown she still looked incredibly thin. I would say she relapsed some time before lockdown. If she was living independently throughout lockdown it would have been so much harder to keep an eye on her. Totally and utterly heartbreaking.

I am in no doubt lockdown made her incredibly vulnerable, and accelerated things for her but in pictures before lockdown she still looked incredibly thin. I would say she relapsed some time before lockdown. If she was living independently throughout lockdown it would have been so much harder to keep an eye on her. Totally and utterly heartbreaking.

Its impossible to say isn't it - I think she relapsed in and out a lot of her life. She definitely looked ill before lockdown and had relapsed, but her mother said she survived before by knowing she could go to the gym, and also visiting friends abroad all of which were cancelled and meant she was not able to reverse a relapse this time. Having said that, the strain on her body must have been immense and her immune system so low, so who knows if it would have been the same eventuality if there was no COVID/lockdowns

Its impossible to say isn't it - I think she relapsed in and out a lot of her life. She definitely looked ill before lockdown and had relapsed, but her mother said she survived before by knowing she could go to the gym, and also visiting friends abroad all of which were cancelled and meant she was not able to reverse a relapse this time. Having said that, the strain on her body must have been immense and her immune system so low, so who knows if it would have been the same eventuality if there was no COVID/lockdowns
Unfortunately I think it would have always happened to her eventually unless she got the help she so badly needed, and was able to to get well. She desperately wanted a child, and I think it would have saved her, but her chances of falling pregnant naturally must have been virtually zero as her body must have been running on empty.

pcdHq0fXtH5FiC2omDtRInH1eA9ZSescsi6oNYmY4Bk.jpg

The idea of Pete looking for Kate Bush's number is funny, but overall... just sad.

UGH. Always someone trying to make a QUICK BUCK. Let her REST IN PEACE.

Nikki Grahame: Who is She? On tonight on Channel 4.

I am still absolutely GUTTED she is gone. :(

I'll watch this later. I'm currently watching her original Big Brother run. Did she have 3 in total (1 being abroad)? I actually think the played up distress was probably to hide her very real distress in plain sight. You see her not coping with all the mirrors and hiding food, etc. And yet she is truly hilarious in parts. I jumped in where Suzie entered (of course), which I think was a few weeks in. The zoom talk with Rylan was pretty hard going when she gets her moment - it's just obvious how much many of them truly cared for her.

I watched this, it didn't tell anything new but my god it homed in on what a mental illness anorexia is. Also how it was literally lockdown and covid that meant it spiralled.

Was sad watching her mum in her flat too. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom