Nintendo Switch stuff

Will U?

• Total voters
So what would be the E3 direct is for Xenoblane chronicles?

Let’s see some Zelda! (And not an announcement it’s been delayed again)

Xe3 I can only hope is an appetizer for the actual Direct to follow swiftly. If so, I'm quite pleased none of the alleged insiders seemed to have any clue.

I own and haven't played Xeno 2. I'll need to check to see if it's as pretty as what I think this is. It's making me remember Xeno X and how much I just loved how massive and hostile it's beautiful world was.

Ok some definite BotW cues in there (not surprising given Monolith were involved in its landscaping), The snowboarding..

Ok, I'm literally just hanging on to watching this now in case they say "tune in next week for an actual Direct next week/tomorrow". I'm quite sold on this though, but will look into XC2 first though.

Oh bloody hell at Fiona from Drumchapel :D

Amiibo. I have maybe around 100 unopened ones. I think I should really think about selling them, or at least looking up how much they go for on t'bay.

Announce a release date for Silksong or I'm detonating my bomb vest and taking all of Moopy with me :evil:

I suppose I'll be quite pleased if Rabbids 2 ends up being dated for this year as is rumoured, that is quietly one of my favourite Switch games. And could Bayonetta be considered partner?

I won't be able to watch this live, somebody tag me if there's anything hot from Square Enix (and for anything on SILKSONG obviously) :eyes:

Apparently a port of NieR Automata was announced? I can't imagine that running well on Switch, but if it does I might play it again :o

I always thought the protagonist in NieR looked cool as fuck, so that's a purchase from me alright.

Persona 5 looked ultra stylish at the time, but I know nothing of it.

Seemed like a decent Direct that simply had the Nintendo first party bits sucked out. They're probably re-shuffling to get a decent 2023 laid out and transition onto the next platform if you ask me. BotW2 aside, it's a big ask not to have the successor not be out by "Fall" 2023 (and I don't think we'll get it until the next one fyi).

Reactions: COB
How on earth is the Klonoa DLC worth £18? It looks like 2 outfit packs. I don't think it's spruced up enough to justify the £40 for the core game either so will hold off for not the first few sales, but for when it gets properly discounted as I can always put the Wii game on if desperate.

28 October 2022

20220714_041528.jpg

I have to say even though Bayonetta 3 looks much of the same thing, its unique blend of GOTHIC HORROR, ULTRAVIOLENCE and CAMP is so unique it has been MUCH MISSED.

Also I didn't detect any OVERT SEXUALISATION of the witches in that trailer which is a nice change.

Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom