Normani - Dopamine (Debut Album)

INDEED.

easily my favourite R&B track of this year. weird backing vocal track in that perf at the moments Normani wasn't singing, but it was still HOT SHIT!

and god, the outfit! :disco:

This has had a major resurgence chez dUb (Extended Version with THAT divine bridge only)

HOOKS ON HOOKS

the title is a bit optimistic innit

How can Camila manage a full album that literally nobody gives a shit about whereas the rest of the girls can only have a couple of singles per year without even scoring an EP?

that's a kii. but also, I feel sorry for her. somebody told her she was the new Beyoncé and she didn't have to release music or do any promo. and then when Motivation and Wild Side didn't perform at that level, she seems to have become trapped in label limbo.

she's still only 28 but if she can't get an album out within a year or two I fear it's over for her. the only way to make it in this industry is to constantly release music.

I hope baby girl reads the room and chooses to release in Q4, otherwise it'll be DOA!

She better play it smart and include this on the ALBAM cause it's her best song and that's TEA

an unbelievable development :o good for her!

here's a clip of something new

sounding old school, more in line with Fair than Wild Side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom