Norway 2019: Keiino - Spirit In The Sky

Now the dust has settled, they remain SO ROBBED for committing the crime of not singing the sort of song the EBU want to win Eurovision any more.

The performance is SO JOYOUS, and pretty much vocally perfect for a live final performance.

I hope one day they let rip on how they ACTUALLY feel about the whole thing :disco:

It can't get better than Keiino singing ABBA in Madrid Pride :disco:

The full version contains the joiking, inevitably. There's a 30 minute live set on YouTube from some festival, where they also have a bash at Shallow to predictable effect.

They released Shallow as a single already. They've got a gig in Edinburgh on Sunday evening, in some random tiny pub. I'm going along, I guess it will be the same 30 minute set as the festivals. Should be fun though!

They released Shallow as a single already. They've got a gig in Edinburgh on Sunday evening, in some random tiny pub. I'm going along, I guess it will be the same 30 minute set as the festivals. Should be fun though!
Glad it doesn't clash with your italian lessons. :basil: Have fun x

Having been witness to a Keiino live set IN PERSON i can confirm they are ridiculously fun. The entire audience gets swept on the ludicrous gayness of it all in a way that you rarely see any more. :disco:

Think the audience of the weird outdoor Swedish Summer schagler gigs they (used?) to do with a HUGE WASP BREATH full of poppers :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom