Norway 2022: Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana

Do you like this entry?

• Total voters
I hope they can swap them for someone in heat four, or do something so they can still participate!
They’re an autoqualifier, it would only have been a performance.

Reactions: COB
These four are through to the second chance round on Saturday. Seems about right to me.

Fly is my probably my favourite of all this year's songs, but Your Loss is the most deserving I reckon.

Fly is very good, it fills a similar niche to Hammer of Thor but I prefer it. Rooting for the flamingos as well of course, and rooting AGAINST Kim Thingy and his song/staging that feels like about five different Eurovision songs thrown into a blender together.

Completely (and justifiably) lost in tonight's Baltic + Ukrainian + Swedish madness, but Maria Mohn won the last chance round and completes the finals lineup.

Final running order:

1. Oda Gondrosen - Hammer of Thor
2. NorthKid - Someone
3. Anna-Lisa Komoji - Queen Bees
4. Farida - Dangerous
5. Sofie Fjellvang - Broken Glass
6. Frode Vassel - Black Flowers
7. Christian Ingebrigtsen - Wonder of the World
8. Maria Mohn - Fly
9. Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana
10. Elsie Bay - Death of Us

FUCK OFF.

The only thing worse than Tix - Fallen Angel is Tix - Fallen Angel (acoustic)

Oh @ZenGiraffe you can give me as many angry reactions as you like. You’ve lived in TOTTENHAM HALE and therefore are emotionally scarred and not to be trusted
What You Lookin At Video Games GIF by Bake 'n Switch

Marching in to FULLY AGREE

The wolves having a telepathically controlled spokes-slave does tickle me quite a lot.

All the acts joining in for the winning performance is actually a lovely moment, though probably a bit GUTTING for some of them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom