Now United (Now in the Pop Toilet)

R U into it?

• Total voters
Something for the Bailey fans

creep-creeper.gif

Their new song, written by Cathy Dennis :o

:D

That's an entirely different group, surely? Did they fire all the boys?

It's a lot of fun.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
How have I only just noticed that the word dUb looks a bit like a cock and balls?

I had that thought as I listened to the song. Take from that what you will.

Oh they are quite good aren't they?

MEANWHILE most of the main ones are leaving Now United but they have released this SULTRY BOP before they go

Clockwork is REALLY GOOD

I can't help but suspect they're pandering to a certain app in the chorus though o_O O_o o.O O.o

APPARENTLY (from me translating Brazilian tweets) he and Lamar the UK member can't stand each other so are never active in the group at the same time :o

It's not even on Apple Music!

They can't even FLOP properly
I KNOW, I'm dying for it to be UNLEASHED onto Spotify but their releases are always a bit staggered.

Remember when they started they were a VISUAL GROUP ONLY and you couldn't stream ANY of the music? :octy:

I love that you went looking for it though o_O O_o o.O O.o

I KNOW, I'm dying for it to be UNLEASHED onto Spotify but their releases are always a bit staggered.

Remember when they started they were a VISUAL GROUP ONLY and you couldn't stream ANY of the music? :octy:

I love that you went looking for it though o_O O_o o.O O.o
Always! I keep a close eye on this thread, as they need curating for the hidden (and sultry) gems in their oversized back cat.

Sadly, I haven't added anything to my library since 2019 :(

Will Clockwork manage to make it on, doing what the delectable duo of HEARTBREAK ON THE DANCEFLOOR and LIKE ME couldn't?

It's a shame bridges have been burned with Diarra. It would be a win if she and Lamar could replace Any and Noah as the lead singers of the group, though I doubt Lamar's return will last long.

Goodbye, Bailey May
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled

• Care
I guess he'll eventually tour as Bailey May's Now United Experience.

Last edited:
They’re BACK and they’ve gone all SEXY

and there’s only 6 of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom