Now United (Now in the Pop Toilet)

R U into it?

• Total voters
They’re adding ANOTHER member, the 17th.
yMI_L1.gif

None of them has officially left, but a few haven't been seen in a WHILE. The UK guy effectively disappeared after one video*

Supposedly all new members are only adding to the ARRAY of talent

Two very good song choices there. What about Legends though? Like That? HOOPS?

*not exactly true but I can't get into it right now

Wiki tells me that Senegal's BIGGEST STAR left

She was one of the better ones :(

Reactions: dUb
Wiki tells me that Senegal's BIGGEST STAR left

She was one of the better ones :(
They seem to COME AND GO, NonEvent! She hasn't been in any of the recent releases but just put up a teaser for their 17th member, which I'm sure was CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGED :(

I have exciting news

(I know it’s Ivory Coast, home of Nadine Coyle)

Reactions: SDF
18th member, definitely a guy, on the way. The thirstier among you may enjoy:

I'm hearing their song One Love has just been played on Radio 2 (:D:D)

NU ARE COMING, housewives :disco:

They're officially B-List at Radio 2! :side-eye::o

Get used to it Devil, global domination has truly BEGUN!

3 June, 2023

"Another ferrero rocher, Sir?", Moopy Servant #42 asks Emperor Dub, as they bow down on their knees. From the gold-plated radio, the billion-selling Now United ballad has finished, and the Sugababes' seventeenth consecutive #1 single begins to play.

"No no not for now, but please do see to my 'Things Gay People Like' Grammy, Tony, Emmy and Oscar award statues - they need their hourly polishing", Emperor Dub replies, as he leans back on a human pillow made up of the bodies of his former enemies.

In the kitchen, Moopy Servant #17 folds her arms and leans back against the wall. 'Something about this world isn't right. This isn't how it's meant to be." She stares out of the window. "It can't be."

Last edited:
I can't believe one of R3HAB's 52 singles released in 2020 has finally stuck to a BBC Radio playlist. And it's the Now United one.

To be fair it's a banger. Slightly too Same Difference rather than Steps for me, but it's on my playlist :disco:

I feel there’s a Now United eppy incoming on TGPL :eyes:

I feel there’s a Now United eppy incoming on TGPL :eyes:
omg I would fucking do it in a HEARTBEAT if there was any hope of someone wanting to be associated with them

Reactions: SDF
omg I would fucking do it in a HEARTBEAT

Any episode on NU should at least attempt to solve the mystery of Lamar. How did he (in his own words) stray from the path of righteousness?

Any episode on NU should at least attempt to solve the mystery of Lamar. How did he (in his own words) stray from the path of righteousness?
Did he say that?? It honestly keeps me UP AT NIGHT SYL

when are you free to guest

They released a song recently called How Far We’ve Come which has been in my head for days. The chorus reminds me of Electricity by Silk City/Dua Lipa.

They released a song recently called How Far We’ve Come which has been in my head for days. The chorus reminds me of Electricity by Silk City/Dua Lipa.
omg another Moopy UNITER :disco::D

That is a catchy one, DWA. Don't you think that their videos are a bit CHEAP compared to the first batch though? They're still getting good views, but I wonder if Daddy Simon is really starting to tighten the pursestrings...

Red One also LONG GONE

oh it seems to be a COOL NEW HIT SONG actually but even so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom