Now United (Now in the Pop Toilet)

R U into it?

• Total voters
Everything they've released recently has been - and I mean this in no uncertain terms - a load of shite

New member alert. Who ordered a Spanish twink?

I kind of hate them now. WELL THAT'S NOT TRUE but their last... 15?... songs have been various degrees of really underwhelming

I'd KILL for anything approaching a Paraná these days :(

Anyway they're doing a live concert right now which might get me back onside especially if they perform fatwa-inducing banned track HOOPS!

The new members have also been very beige and charisma-free

I'm really feeling the absence of QoNU Diarra who seems to have left for unknown reasons

diarra-sylla-a.jpg

What does everyone else think x

Melanie doesn't suit Diarra's parts. They should have Savannah take on what Diarra used to do.

I wonder if Kyle is counting down the days to when he can sub Alex in for all of Bailey's choreo track.

Sabina is the Star To Be.

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I understood that whole post and I loved it

ALTHOUGH Heyoon is the star of the show for me every time she's onscreen... she just HAS IT

This is a new low

Bailey OUT

Shonky virtual performer who looks at least 40 IN

They're selling out arenas and gymnasiums for their Portuguese-speaking nations world tour which is nice

This is a new low

Bailey OUT

Shonky virtual performer who looks at least 40 IN

Theory: Simon Fuller has realised he can cut costs by replacing the assorted twinks and e-girls with Crazy Frog level CGI, and this is the first step in phasing out the humans.

Reactions: COB
Thankfully, DIGITAL DIVA had the sense to turn down the offer of being a new member.

Pretty good new one! The glory days may be over but they’ve still got it :eyes:

he HAS been featured in rehearsal footage for their contractually-obliged tour of Portuguese-speaking countries only, yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom