Nu Rave

@funky my dear, are you with us for Jark.FM tonight? there's a lot I know you love and a few I think you might not know but will definitely be HOT FOR.

I think this might have been posted elsewhere (maybe it was the single version) but I'm obsessed with this. Imagine hearing this in a club!

K-Klass have a new EP out and this is the main track. Totally Paradise Garage 80s house fabulousness.

This is more DnB but worth posting. It's picking up a fair bit of airplay and streams for a DnB track but it's a proper anthem so I can see why.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I think it fits the closest.

@funky @Jark anyone else who might be interested

I'm working my way through the Friend Within album that's been on my list a while now - it's quite the mix of dance styles but this nu rave track jumped out big time

Had a listen to the Friend Within album and it's a nice enough blend of mainstream house, but there's a couple of deeper tracks on there, and I'm a bit obsessed with this 808-State sounding raver

Had a listen to the Friend Within album and it's a nice enough blend of mainstream house, but there's a couple of deeper tracks on there, and I'm a bit obsessed with this 808-State sounding raver

this is DELIGHTFUL

the A-Trak collab, Know Each Other, is also a bit of a TUNE!

The new Prospa EP has a little bit of everything. Track 1 is the most ravey and I like

This is nowhere near as good as the new Royksopp single (single of the week!) but in a similar vein, this is pretty good

Feel My Love is the tits. total slapper. that's how piano house is done.

This is nowhere near as good as the new Royksopp single (single of the week!) but in a similar vein, this is pretty good

and this is so slinky and delicious. some of the synths remind me a lot of Your Love by Moko, a proper classic of the last decade. :disco:

Another one from R BARRY. This album is going to be amazing

Laurence Guy is always good for the sunset beachy vibes, and this one raising the tempo and the energy a bit is very sweet.

tumblr_mjqn9g2RnH1s68jizo1_250.gif

I've been listening to some of this lately. The catered spotify playlist seems to be mixing some it up with some Ting Tings, New Young Pony Club etc. (which I'm back enjoying like it's 2007 and what about it), but some real highlights are showing their faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom