Official Competition / Competencia oficial (Penelope Cruz / Antonio Banderas)

jyxz

User
Anyone seen this yet?

Colour me intrigued

Plot: A billionaire businessman in search of fame and social prestige decides to make a unique, groundbreaking film. To achieve this goal, he hires the best of the best: A stellar team consisting of the famous filmmaker Lola Cuevas and two well-known actors who boast not only an enormous talent, but also an even bigger ego: Hollywood star Félix Rivero and aging theater thespian Iván Torres. They’re both legends, but not exactly the best of friends. Through a series of increasingly hilarious tests set by Lola, Félix and Iván must confront not only each other, but also their own legacies.

513C6B29-6D28-4CEE-BD80-00BEDA3229F3.jpeg

I totally forgot about this. It made the festival circuit last year but hasn’t been released here yet.

Yeah it looks like there’s a June release date so I’ll wait to watch in le cinèma

Ooh yes this sounds good, doesn’t seem to be showing here yet

This was certainly funny, the crowd (on a Monday night) loved it.

Finally watched this last night. Have thought about it al day today.

Pen-Pen is a kooky delight in this.

8/10 from the jyxz jury

This was good and it kept its nerve throughout even if it didn't quite take full flight for me. Everyone is on top form but in particular Antonio brings his A-game.

If you like this check out the directors' previous film El Ciudadano Ilustre, it's a great film!

This was good and it kept its nerve throughout even if it didn't quite take full flight for me. Everyone is on top form but in particular Antonio brings his A-game.

If you like this check out the directors' previous film El Ciudadano Ilustre, it's a great film!

Same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom