Oh go on then Fuego vs SloMo

Which titshaker do you prefer?

• Total voters

Kratz

cos you're a LIAR!
Is this the Sophie’s Choice of recent years, or is there simply no competition? Both came perilously close to the win by succeeding at both a jury and televoting level. Both are destined to live on in Eurovision legend.

I think Fuego is a much better song, but obviously that Chanel performance was just the definition of C.U.N.T

The high note whilst falling into someone's arm is EVERYTHING and alone clinches SloMo the win.

1652774686340.png

I did get the sense that Chanel was having more fun during the voting than Eleni who seemed on the verge of collapse for much of it.

There's a rumour circulating about a duet between these two.
And another one about a duet with WRS and Andromache :D.
I suppose they're both meant to be made for the next MAD VMA's.

Fuego is the better song
SloMo is the better complete package
Essentially this, I guess - although I don't this I hold Fuego as highly as most here.

However, SloMo is unquestionably a Eurovision performance for the ages.

In the words of Our Terry, this is really a thriller.

Wasn’t the general consensus that Fuego was a whole lot of nothing until the rehearsals made it clear it was going to tear off all the tits within a mile radius?

And the “oh SloMo isn’t even a song” narrative (where do I even START :manson:) is fairly laughable in a comparison to “it means Yeah Yeah Fire” :D it’s hardly BOYS FOR PELE

Wasn’t the general consensus that Fuego was a whole lot of nothing until the rehearsals made it clear it was going to tear off all the tits within a mile radius?
Pffffft! The reaction when it first debuted (from noted tastemakers @Pingu and I at least) was that it was absolutely fantastic and saving Eurovision. (Also still very proud to this day that my immediate response was "that could be Cyprus's best result ever", but I don't imagine that was by any means a consensus :disco:)

Pffffft! The reaction when it first debuted (from noted tastemakers @Pingu and I at least) was that it was absolutely fantastic and saving Eurovision. (Also still very proud to this day that my immediate response was "that could be Cyprus's best result ever", but I don't imagine that was by any means a consensus :disco:)
I won’t claim that I thought it would do as well as it did, but yes it was definitely one of those ones that loads of people loved but assumed it would just be “for us” and not cross over.

So yes. Fuego is a much better song. I was abstaining because yes the Slo Mo package was so breathtaking but fuck you Diddy.

:eyes:
Well I was abstaining because they’re both amazing and I agree with @Gangsta Nancy Lam

I should’ve expected someone to pop up and say “no but no but I said!!”

A banger doesn’t need amazing lyrics but both songs have a verse bridge chorus - it’s just some moopers decided they don’t exist when it suits them.

(And also that weird dismissive attitude I’ve seen on here towards Spanish language songs)

(And also that weird dismissive attitude I’ve seen on here towards Spanish language songs)
??? First the weird Boys for Pele comment as if anyone made such a point and now it's about what? Racism? Xenophobia? :D

Girls, it's really not that serious even if it IS Eurovision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom