Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 u

Alex

And all I care about is you
It’s like 2007 Avril has returned mixed with Lorde or something. LOVE THIS

Taking the break-up well :disco:

This slaps. I hope there's a GIRLS WITH GUITARS comeback brewing.

That’s a chorus I haven’t heard for a long time

giphy.gif

I'm not into it. Don't mind the throwback route but others like Pale Waves and Miley have done those sound much better recently. the actual song/hook feels unmemorable to me.

and yes in three days I'll probably be loving it.

Well, this takes an unsuspected turn when it reaches the chorus! Lorde found crying over Avril Lavigne's CLONED dead body.

Yes please! :love:

This, as mentioned, slaps :disco: I hadn't got into Driving Licence. Too modern. Make something sound old fashioned and I'm THERE
Bless since when did we all get SO OLD :D

HA yes. Is a relief not to give a shit about new things.
WHAT IS A TIKITY TOK?

File alongside Snappy McChats as something I don’t get.

This is ok. I prefer the other two singles. Would quite like Lorde back, mind.

it has been ruled that Paramour are now credited as songwriters on Good 4 U and will receive 50% of all publishing royalties due to alleged similarities with Misery Business. which is weird and stupid since they're not even that alike.

it has been ruled that Paramour are now credited as songwriters on Good 4 U and will receive 50% of all publishing royalties due to alleged similarities with Misery Business. which is weird and stupid since they're not even that alike.

Hayley Williams let Better Than Revenge fly and said never again.

SLAPS.

I don't really hear the Misery Business connection, but I hope Izzy Hoyland gets her coins for this track...

Last edited:
You guys REALLY don't hear Misery Business in this track at all? She recycles the same melody and even attempts singing in the same key as Hayley :shock: Though the production is poppier on this one, you can hear the (no doubt synthetic) guitar taking a bit of inspo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom