On no Thursday, not Peacocks

DROOPY DRAWERS will be back today

I can't WAIT to hear about her CHRITHMATH

I hate that. What you're supposed to do if you're old, insane, unable to reach a phone at 7:55am or can't find your redial button I don't know

Boss is back. Boss is narky.

Sounds like me today :D

Our biggest client normally sends about 40 jobs a day. Yesterday they sent 125, clearly clearing out their backlog from Christmas. This morning I get an angry phone call demanding to know why we haven’t processed 60 of them yet.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Our biggest client normally sends about 40 jobs a day. Yesterday they sent 125, clearly clearing out their backlog from Christmas. This morning I get an angry phone call demanding to know why we haven’t processed 60 of them yet.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

UGH! That's one of my pet hates. "Morning, we deserved a Christmas holiday but you obviously didn't so giddy up!" FUCK OFF.

UGH! That's one of my pet hates. "Morning, we deserved a Christmas holiday but you obviously didn't so giddy up!" FUCK OFF.

That’s pretty much it. Not to add the three companies who decided to drop tender documents on my desk over the Christmas break all with deadlines of next week.

It's all that preening. Yeah, yeah, we know you have feathers, do you know what we've got? Guns and ovens.
They’re testy little buggers as well. They used to have some at the petting zoo in Bolton, and they always looked like they’d have your hand off given the chance.
Have you ever tried deep fried peacock?

Reactions: Zu
I'm still wobbly from New Year's. this is a new low for me

I was way too ambitious with my gym sesh yesterday. I'm literally unable to move my legs.

Morning giblets

I don't really have much to add today. Work life work work life life work work work.

Good job I haven’t made it to Kumamoto yet, they just had a big earthquake

That’ll be fun from Saturday

Good job I haven’t made it to Kumamoto yet, they just had a big earthquake

That’ll be fun from Saturday

where are you now?

if you have time, Mt Unzen across the strait from Kumamoto is quite nice. but as an active volcano that last erupted in 1991 it might not be the most suitable destination post-earthquake...

I presumed we were talking about the shop...

We were, I was paying tribute to a classic tag but deliberately misunderstood ButterTart for weak comic effect. My head is in an odd space today.

So my Mum, who hasn't been herself for the last year but hasn't really been listening to my or my brother's attempts to help (have a cleaner, why not downsize the house etc. etc.) has just been diagnosed with Parkinson's. HAPPY NEW YEAR :(

So my Mum, who hasn't been herself for the last year but hasn't really been listening to my or my brother's attempts to help (have a cleaner, why not downsize the house etc. etc.) has just been diagnosed with Parkinson's. HAPPY NEW YEAR :(

:( Sorry to hear that. I think CBD is meant to be very good for any symptoms, I know it gets touted as a solution to everything but I recall one of the charities being very supportive of the government changing its mind about medical cannabis last year.

I'm doing that really stupid thing of looking up advice and then worrying far more than I ever would have.

75% of Parkinson's patients suffer with dementia?

OH GOD :(

There's a lot they can do these days but that's still a shock to hear, I'm sure. :(

Yeah, I know it's not END OF THE WORLD or anything, but just makes you think about the olds' mortality, I guess...

It may ALL be worth it to see my Mum off her tits :D

I've still got some capsules of a nootropic brain enhancer called noopept that apparently has been researched as a neuroprotector against degenerative brain conditions, if you really want to get her popping stuff ;)

I've still got some capsules of a nootropic brain enhancer called noopept that apparently has been researched as a neuroprotector against degenerative brain conditions, if you really want to get her popping stuff ;)

I don't know about her, but I'll have a bash!

I'm sorry Shee. Obviously you have questions, but if you can, try to avoid googling stuff. I'd ask for advice from Parkinson's UK. They will be a lot more measured and realistic.

I'm sorry Shee. Obviously you have questions, but if you can, try to avoid googling stuff. I'd ask for advice from Parkinson's UK. They will be a lot more measured and realistic.

It was there I found that dementia stat :D

Sorry to be a MEL but WHAT THE HELL IS IT THAT YOU BUY FROM PRET on COLD DAYS and HAUL BACK TO THE OFFICE? It comes in a CARDBOARD BOX and stinks like TWIGLETS coated in MARMITE and ROASTED FOR THREE WEEKS :square:

Anyway sorry to hear about OLD MA SHEE. But yes I don't think the prognosis is as grim as it was not so long ago. I'm sure my mother is going DOOLALLY too although IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY TO TELL

Sorry to be a MEL but WHAT THE HELL IS IT THAT YOU BUY FROM PRET on COLD DAYS and HAUL BACK TO THE OFFICE? It comes in a CARDBOARD BOX and stinks like TWIGLETS coated in MARMITE and ROASTED FOR THREE WEEKS :square:

I don't know what that is, but I WANT SOME

I KNOW RIGHT but you don't want to SMELL IT and NOT EAT IT

Oh GREAT DROOPY DRAWERS is BACK from LUNCH

Anyway sorry to hear about OLD MA SHEE. But yes I don't think the prognosis is as grim as it was not so long ago. I'm sure my mother is going DOOLALLY too although IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY TO TELL

Unlike Mr S's mother who has ALWAYS BEEN COMPLETELY HATSTAND

Sounds right up my street :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom