One More Time - Highland

Toyah

LOON PANTS
I've been playing this a lot tonight for some reason :scot:]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've (well AS GOOD AS) got the CD single, which has a mix on it and another track. The mix isn't radically different, but let me know if you want it.

Oh I love "Highland"

But I DO think its time for a bit of "Den Vilda"...

lolly said:
I've (well AS GOOD AS) got the CD single, which has a mix on it and another track. The mix isn't radically different, but let me know if you want it.

Never noticed this reply. I've already got the CD single thanks.

I used to own their album on cassette but I can't find it on cd :( I remember loving it. "Vitality" is also a fantastic track.

OOOO, I'd really like to offer you;

"Love Me Or Leave Me" with "Sound Of Music" (Nanne & Peter Grönvall & Angelique) but I cannot find it ANYWHERE!

It was played on radio en masse after Nanne's unfair MF defeat last year, but apparently not rereleased! :evil: !

It has to be one of my all time favourite tunes
Absolutely adored it as a kid!

Oh and Den Vilda IS beautful, indeed. Buils up wonderfully and great instrumentalisation. Matches the theme perfectly.

I reckon it's superior to all our winnings (except "Waterloo" OBVIOUSLY). I just melt everytime I hear it. NORWAY is trying to match it, and have succeeded in parts with their "Nocturne" and "Alvedansen", but to my mind "Den Vilda" is IT!!

And how cute is Nanne????

EDIT: HERE it is!

Last edited:
Alvedansen is a lot more similar to I Evighet than to Den Vilda if you ask me. I don't think there are a lot of songs you can compare Den Vilda to.

I may have mentioned before that this is genuinely one of my favourite songs of all time. :side-eye:

Anyway I finally heard it live tonight, although it was a somewhat bittersweet moment as, in a crowded club, I was probably one of about five people who recognised and was losing my shit to it. I kept hissing to anybody who would listen "It was a TOP FIVE HIT IN THE NETHERLANDS!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom