P!nk - Hurts 2B Human (New Album)

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

What a god awful title

Still amazing to see that of her turn of the century contemporaries that she's the last one standing career wise.

I can't think WHAT you can be SUGGESTING THERE

delaria.gif

I mean she’s been making hits for almost twenty years.

Yeah but P!nk is international. Kylie is regional.

I thought they had to go around the houses once to justify u2 getting an award

or they just make any old shit up .

I mean Madge, Kylie , even JLo deserve more

Although it’s QUITE the ACHIEVEMENT to have spun an ALMOST TWENTY YEAR CAREER out of the SAME TWO songs!

The Spice Girls got some kind of similar award ages ago for something ridiculous like GREATEST MUSIC CONTRIBUTION ON EARTH for only 2 albums. The Brits have been always been a laugh.

I really thought this was the year H and Claire would get recognised :(

The Spice Girls got some kind of similar award ages ago for something ridiculous like GREATEST MUSIC CONTRIBUTION ON EARTH for only 2 albums. The Brits have been always been a laugh.
WTF Pipo! The Spice Girls led the British invasion of the 90s, they FULLY deserve that award!

They INVENTED an award for Steps!

Can you imagine them making any effort to do that these days? Or indeed present any kind of show that makes an effort to broadly appeal to the public.

New video for "90 Days" , apparently released "just for fun" /not a proper single . I think that is a mistake because it's definitely the best thing I've heard off the album and has the most hit potential.

The album is UTTER SHIT but the opening song is a bit of a tune.

And so is this Max Martin bop.

It really isn't utter shit at all. Hustle IS shit though. Reboot your taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom