Patti LuPone is fabulous

And I just realised I posted this in a Patti LUPONE thread. WHOOPS. Can we just agree that all Pattis are divas?

Ellie thank you for bringing this to my attention via accidental bumping. In line with my online persona development & improvement programme I will now amend the title

Omg at dub trying to erase our history, what’s next, we take down our Faloola Chong statue?!?

Reactions: dUb
Omg at dub trying to erase our history, what’s next, we take down our Faloola Chong statue?!?
WELL I MEAN it’s only my own thread titles where I insult women that I’m changing:SarahSideEye:

we don’t need another **gate - and I certainly don’t want to BEAR THE BRUNT THIS TIME

This might have been to do with Lillias White, who decided to yell at an audience member using a mobile phone, unbeknownst to her that it was a closed caption device for the deaf. Then following the criticism a bunch of people bandied Patti Lupone’s name around as she’s always been applauded for calling out poor audience etiquette.

There shouldn’t really be a connection and White and company should have been informed by the theatre that devices like this were being used.

L0Av.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom