Paul Weller Chat Annexe (sponsored by Sigue Sigue Sputnik and Tears For Fears)

Zu

User
I thought I'd kindly set this up so nobody has to mention him elsewhere

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

my-nan-and-her-friend-pauline-have-been-missing-since-14919945.png

Still think he has one of the WORST HAIRDOS EVER and no I won't bother going to look for a photo.

Reactions: Zu
I sometimes mix him up with Ian Brown who also has really bad hair

One of my friends once stood behind him in a queue in John Lewis. She thought he was with his daughter until they started snogging each other's faces off in the line.

He's up there with Boris Johnson in terms of children from various women, isn't he?

Although I think at least all his children may be declared and his Wikipedia entry doesn't come with a question mark.

He's very much the male Lisa Stansfield in terms of pop stars with shit hair.

@funky obviously likes his pop stars LANK

I'm not quite sure what my aversion to him is, although the ghastly hair is a factor. It's certainly not BECAUSE GUITARS or NOT GAY ENOUGH. I've got the entire Grandaddy back cat FFS (although I think Jason could do with the love of a good man :horny:)

Paul Wellerā€™s hair has become a bit of a meme legend.

particularly with regards to people who follow the trend

PHWOAR at these hotties

EA1HD7pXkAEXgap.jpg

EA1HD7rXkAIpOsu.jpg

EA1HD8iWkAAMet3.jpg

EA1HD7xXYAArsKE.jpg

The only good mod is Shrimpy off of EastEnders, the rest can all get straight in the bin.

Thing is, I do QUITE LIKE a Harrington jacket. Although not black with a tartan lining.

Just wanted to pop in and share my nipple. Thanks for all the support, Paul x

8e4c0-pwallmod.jpg

• Haha
Going Underground was #1 when I was born and that is about the extent of my interest.

He seems to have given up with the hair and just let it go long and lank. An improvement on the micro fringe anyway.

And Changing Man (or The Changingman as I see it is technically called :rolleyes:)

Wild Wood is quite well known I think as well. So basically a handful of late nineties singles.

I do quite like some of The Jam and The Style Council though. Shout to the Top! for one (though naturally the Fire Island/Loleatta version is more on the money).

I used to hear this EVERY SINGLE TIME I went to a fellow stoner's house :zombie:

At least it doesn't feature any WELLER VOCALS to my knowledge although I'm slightly too frightened to check

I work in the assumption that Weller is somehow embarrassed at how ace the Jam actually were and has been attempting to erase the memory every since. Pretending to be a French art student in the Style Council was bad enough but the Grumpy The Folk Singer routine turned him into the main tentpole of the "Real Music" brigade for which he shall not be forgiven.

There's an early ballady Jam track I forget the name of which is quite lovely.

And I do like Speak Like A Child as well.

I bet he's really ashamed of The Style Council for being NANCIFIED

Also, hiring Ocean Colour Scene as his backing band was unforgivable. Clearly, they were brought in due to being the only band in the world actually worse than him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom