Eddie

User
She's on four different covers:

1691096568299.png

1691096600999.png

1691096630687.png

1691096672598.png

Oh darlings I do that EXPIRED UNDER A BUSH look with my LUPINS

I've been watching that Marilyn Reframed documentary recently and the poses remind me a bit of the iconic Marilyn nudes.

Quite SULTRY on the first set. And then something for the indie kylie gays.

the black hair shoot is unbelievable :disco: it all feels very 2004

Reactions: COB
I don’t really care about photo shoots that much but some of these do look good and have an element of creativity to them. The second one involuntarily brings this to mind though.

IMG_3037.png

A nice post on Katie Grand's Insta about them working together again:

@kegrand For Steve - I first met this monumental woman in 1994 - I’d been asked to go to LA to photograph her for @dazed with @rankinarchive. I literally took a carrier bag full of clothes - from at the time fairly unknown designers - Lee McQueen and Hussein Chalayan and some other St Martins graduates. We ended up shooting in a car park in LA and weeks later she called to ask if I would style her for Top of The Pops - it was one of those moments where you know your life is going to change. Kylie was the first person to employ me, we sat together backstage at Top of the Pops, Don’t Forget Your Toothbrush, Jools Holland and on. Thirty years later I was sent some ideas for people for @theperfectmagazine - @bitton suggested Kylie for the issue- the whole team screamed with 100% positivity - the two of us had grown up, gone through a fair amount of personal drama and the moment was most definitely right. We talked lifetime achievements, handsome ex boyfriends - we always had the same taste kinda and we ended up with this body of work for Perfect. For those on set they know what happened - we have a huge huge amount of trust for one another, l absolutely love her music - when ever anything goes wrong we put Kylie’s Greatest Hits on in the office. And the amount of people I’ve pulled on to an imaginary dance floor at two in the morning to dance to Step Back In Time is in triple digits. Kylie I love you and couldn’t be more honoured to have been in your life again. @theperfectmagazine

I have to say, I love the Morticia Addams cosplay. :disco:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom