perfume genius - describe + set my heart on fire immediately

ameraal

la loi de murphy
new track and video (with wallich and co once again). album coming in may.

I haven't really gotten into him previously but I am on board with this. On the Floor especially is something special.

(How long til) my body is safe :disco: :(

i'm obsessed! describe is one of my favourite tracks this year.

his love it felt like ribbons
an echo in the canyon

can you... just find him for me?

album is out. not ready with a verdict yet but getting a strong whiff it will be among my favourites of the year.

God this album is BEAUTIFUL, I actually think the singles are the weakest tracks for me. I can’t wait to absorb it some much.

He’s going through such an imperial phase right now judging by this album, and the incredible previous two. He’s really become a banshee to start to file alongside Kate Bush, Bjork and Tori.

This album is something else! Between him and Sufjan the kings of pop 2020 are sorted.

God this album is BEAUTIFUL, I actually think the singles are the weakest tracks for me. I can’t wait to absorb it some much.

He’s going through such an imperial phase right now judging by this album, and the incredible previous two. He’s really become a banshee to start to file alongside Kate Bush, Bjork and Tori.
Did you get the blue vinyl?

Did you get the blue vinyl?

Yes! Did you?
I think this was announced about the time I realised you have to PRE-ORDER coloured variants as soon as things get announced to snap them up.
It's such a beautiful vinyl! I love it when you can tell a lot of thought has gone into the design.
I do wish the iconic hammer photo was the album cover however :D

Incidentally around the time I pre-ordered this I managed to snatch the clear vinyl version of No Shape from ebay for about ELEVEN POUNDS which was a total bargain that I still don't quite understand why it was listed so cheap.

Lovely JUBBLY!

I have the blue vinyl as well but haven't got any of his other albums - I feel an obsession coming on.

By far my favourite album of the year. I mean I've only listened to five or so but amazing nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom