Pick a Kylie-influenced collaborator

Who should she record with? In no particular order...

• Kim Petras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alice Chater

• other (Miley Cyrus, anyone I've forgotten)

• Total voters

Eddie

User
So her appearance in Studio 2054 notwithstanding, which of the above artists would you like Kylie to collaborate with next year, assuming she needs something to keep the cogs turning until she can tour.

Since Miley doesn't cite Kylie as an influence, I've bunged her in the 'other' option.

Last edited:
I most want a Jessie collab and think it's also the likeliest to happen. However I could also comfortably picture a Rina collab happening.

Alice Chater? :D is that the pity option or what?

she's included several Tom Aspaul tracks in her Infinite Disco playlist this year, he loves her and she covered his track Indiana for Kiss Me Once (Feels So Good) so I'd certainly have bunged him in the poll.

Jessie is inevitable but if they were to actually record together, I personally think her voice would sit far better with Rina's.

Last edited:
A Rina collaboration would be a real dream come true for me, and I actually wish you hadn't mentioned it because now I'm sad it doesn't already exist :tongueout:

Or Kim even.

Actually love her though I do, Jessie's Lisa Stansfield vocals would really not work with Kylie's

I mean it's a pity CRJ hasn't called out Kylie or else I would have included her.

Kylie can go lower. Vocally a performance like hers on Music's Too Sad would be a fine match for Jessie.

MNEK was a fan growing up too no? I know they worked together on Kiss Me Once but does that even count?

It will be interesting to see if there is any chemistry tonight between Dula Peep & Kylie. She's going to TOWER OVER HER. :D

she's included several Tom Aspaul tracks in her Infinite Disco playlist this year, he loves her and she covered his track Indiana for Kiss Me Once (Feels So Good) so I'd certainly have bunged him in the poll.

I could see him writing something for her more than him featuring or dueting with her.

Jessie Ware as a writer and whoever produced What's Your Pleasure as a producer. Basically a more mature version of DISCO would be a dream come true

Reactions: GNL
New idea: Double Album

1. Disk 1 sounds like a Jessie Ware album (with a touch of Kylie)
2. Disk 2 sounds like a Steps album (with a touch of Kylie)

2. Disk 2 sounds like a Steps album (with a touch of Kylie)
Kylie waking up, discovering this proposal in her gmail and immediately going back to bed

tumblr_oyt2t5IkfC1qa7fv2o7_400.gifv
Kylie after drinking on it
tenor.gif
LSL reacting to the bad news in real time
lisa-scott-lee-totallyscottlee2.gif

Kylie waking up, discovering this proposal in her gmail and immediately going back to bed

tumblr_oyt2t5IkfC1qa7fv2o7_400.gifv
Kylie after drinking on it
tenor.gif
LSL reacting to the bad news in real time
lisa-scott-lee-totallyscottlee2.gif

:D:D

So its happening!

She did record Where Does the DJ GO?

Not here for a Steps collab either. Sorry PEEPS!

I agree in reality. I would love it, but I don't think its what would be best for her career. I think the mature DISCO album would be better for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom