Piers Morgan LEAVES Good Morning Britain; Sharon Osbourne LEAVES The Talk

I presume he will now join one of the upcoming right wing news networks. But still getting him off the GMB platform is a victory of sorts.

I suppose the dreaded GB News has a new presenter :eyes:

He’s really throwing his toys out the pram isn’t he?? Heaven FORBID you get called out on your toxic misogyny, what a SNOWFLAKE!!!

I did actually catch a bit of him on Monday morning for a few minutes and it was HUGELY uncomfortable to watch.

I presume he will now join one of the upcoming right wing news networks. But still getting him off the GMB platform is a victory of sorts.

Fingers crossed it sticks and ITV don't go crawling back to him if the ratings dip.

He's going to be expensive for the new news network. Hope he sinks em.

This is fucking great, although the inevitable gammon response is going to be NAUSEATING.

There is something quite odd about Piers Morgan's reaction to all of this.

Although I suppose it exposes just what a horrible gammon he is. Hiding behind the old trope of "standing up for are NHS" has led to a lot of people forgiving him for his Tory / Brexit / anti-woke quasi-hate-speech. And frankly, it's good to see him lose a platform.

PRAISE BE

001802004da17b5638c9ffce19b31f7a.jpg

There is something quite odd about Piers Morgan's reaction to all of this.

Although I suppose it exposes just what a horrible gammon he is. Hiding behind the old trope of "standing up for are NHS" has led to a lot of people forgiving him for his Tory / Brexit / anti-woke quasi-hate-speech. And frankly, it's good to see him lose a platform.

It’s classic white male fragility, he literally CAN’T accept that his worldview is being challenged, he can’t take it!!!

He was SACKED :D

of course the line is he’s choosing to leave :eyes:

he’s a media cockroach though, the producers love his ‘controversial’ (yawn) soundbites and ‘hard hitting’ (not really) opinions and he’ll be back soon enough

meanwhile, we can all catch him on his favourite platform Twitter where he can tell us all how he feels about everyone else he’s never met but claims to have professional and expert opinions on

in case you haven’t guessed, I FUCKING DESPISE the man. DESPIIIIIISE. Yes I’m using the word DESPISE because I fucking hate him. Hate. Hate hate hate.

It’s classic white male fragility, he literally CAN’T accept that his worldview is being challenged, he can’t take it!!!

Yes and privilege, and narcissism. He has Trump tropes for sure. Jeremy Clarkson is another one. They should send them on a fucking spaceship somewhere.

He was SACKED :D

of course the line is he’s choosing to leave :eyes:

he’s a media cockroach though, the producers love his ‘controversial’ (yawn) soundbites and ‘hard hitting’ (not really) opinions and he’ll be back soon enough

meanwhile, we can all catch him on his favourite platform Twitter where he can tell us all how he feels about everyone else he’s never met but claims to have professional and expert opinions on

in case you haven’t guessed, I FUCKING DESPISE the man. DESPIIIIIISE. Yes I’m using the word DESPISE because I fucking hate him. Hate. Hate hate hate.

Just as long as you don’t use the word diabolical...

It's so odd. He's clearly not thick, but the furious deference he shows to old GRANNY is unthinking.

I suppose I do forget the Lizzie single-handedly beat the Nazis. In a lip-synch to the Andrew Sisters.

oh I’ve heard a few people say “I’ve hated him this week but he was starting to win me over with his covid opinions”

sorry but one opinion on one topic does not a hero make. Besides he was only saying it so he could be some sort of campaign mouthpiece for a good cause, a cause he has fuck all to do with and anyone with an ounce of common sense already knows.

once a gammon; always a gammon. Let’s not be FICKLE about these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom