Piers Morgan LEAVES Good Morning Britain; Sharon Osbourne LEAVES The Talk

Odious CUNT of course but I thought he was a more stronger in his conviction than this! And he must have been Inna disgustingly high pay packet with ITV. It's all a bit weird it took one argument with the weather man for him to crack. I do hope this wasn't a planned stunt and he really has spent all day fumming with steam in his ears.

I'm not so sure that it will flop. If they have someone with deep pockets prepared for the long game, I think it will sit in the background growing its audience steadily for years.

Yeah but GB News is probably going to fail MISERABLY. What on earth is it going to provide that people don't get already from the mainstream channels?
I hope you're right! The idea of a British version of Fox News that manages to somehow SNARE all the boomers and crank their current shit up to 11 really doesn't bear thinking about. Launching something like that on regular TV in 2021 is going to be a lot harder than doing it a couple of decades ago, I suppose...

Oh he'll end up on GB News, but I get the feeling that will be a commercial FLOP, as brands aren't going to stump up to advertise on something so potentially damaging.
I don't think GB News really cares about viewer share! Just that enough of what they spout ends up going viral in a "you won't believe what Katie Hopkins said ON NATIONAL TELLY!" way. You don't need 5 million people sitting at home watching when tiktoks and tweets are being shared left right and centre.

What a thoroughly DEPRESSING THOUGHT. :manson:

Not that I watch it but from what I’ve read, I love how the weatherman fella blatantly can’t stand him and quite happily gives Piers a taste of his own medicine now and again. In fact I believe that’s the reason he stormed off set; someone dared to give him the same condescending tone he has to every other fucking human being on the planet.

don’t forget your DUMMY on the way out PIERS!

He’ll be fine with another well paid job soon but I’m still loving the fact that he is definitely quietly FUMING about this today. His fragile ego must be SPINNING...

Yeah I can't see GB News being a hit. Their budget will be ridiculous without necessarily getting the audience.

All the cranks and racists already have RT for their reports about BLM and Londonistan.

Reactions: GNL
I don't think GB News really cares about viewer share! Just that enough of what they spout ends up going viral in a "you won't believe what Katie Hopkins said ON NATIONAL TELLY!" way. You don't need 5 million people sitting at home watching when tiktoks and tweets are being shared left right and centre.

What a thoroughly DEPRESSING THOUGHT. :manson:

this is definitely in my top 5 reasons why i hate humans.

the British media is depressing and an embarrassment, but let’s be honest, it’s supply and demand. People are quick to moan but if people weren’t watching and tweeting and sharing this shite, we would have better stuff to watch on telly, period.

Also I don’t think it matters if GB news makes money, that is not why it’s being started, it’s value is in its (potential) influence.

I'm not sure Piers will go to GB News, at least right away. His ego wouldn't be able to stand it not being a hit, so he won't want to chance that. He seems made for a lucrative deal on Russia Today to me.

I scoffed at Harry's comment that "the UK is not bigoted; the British tabloid press are". Sorry, Harry. This is a culture where it was - in the mid-00s - a bit a bants for you to dress as a Nazi. Stop playing to the gallery. A lot of Brits are bigoted af.

She’s got to feel good that she’s stepping out of his shadow, surely?

whatever pleasantries they might have shared, I would not have wanted my work tainted by someone like him. She seems smart and professional and if she thought, I’m not letting someone like him ruin the enjoyment of my job or career, then good for her. It’s worked, because she’s outlasted him.

I would LOVE to know what she really thinks of him. Her schtick of hating him but lol he's just a softie really really wore thin and wasn't a good look on her.

Yes there were occasions where she looked pretty much complicit.

Susannah tonight

tenor.gif

CHEERS HUN

103405781_54800564_403154650517955_9114140414589909656_n-1.jpg

I had it on in the background today and wondered why Charlotte Hawkins had been shoehorned into the anchor role suddenly. I found it awful that at the start of the show he basically ordered her to stand up and show her short(ish) dress off and she complied whilst looking awkward.

Yes, it reminded me of that Bombshell movie about the Fox News anchors where the powerful boss made the pretty blondes do twirls for him.

Do people really think this wasn’t all entirely orchestrated? He stormed out for maximum publicity and because he’s had an offer from one of the right wing networks. That GB NEWS thing. What a load of shite.

Just watched the Alex Beresford thing, it's even more pathetic than I'd expected. It's like he ran off to cry in the toilet because someone dared to put him in his place (not even aggressively or impolitely at that).

Meghan must be laughing her tits off.

Just watched the Alex Beresford thing, it's even more pathetic than I'd expected. It's like he ran off to cry in the toilet because someone dared to put him in his place (not even aggressively or impolitely at that).

Meghan must be laughing her tits off.
Yeah I only saw it in full this evening. Fucking tragic. Total snowflake.

I hadn't realised they once knew each other.

Yeah I only saw it in full this evening. Fucking tragic. Total snowflake.

I hadn't realised they once knew each other.
I bet she can't remember this relationship at all :D

The amount of mental energy he's invested in her and she's not once given him time of day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom