Piers Morgan LEAVES Good Morning Britain; Sharon Osbourne LEAVES The Talk

oh I’ve heard a few people say “I’ve hated him this week but he was starting to win me over with his covid opinions”

sorry but one opinion on one topic does not a hero make. Besides he was only saying it so he could be some sort of campaign mouthpiece for a good cause, a cause he has fuck all to do with and anyone with an ounce of common sense already knows.

once a gammon; always a gammon. Let’s not be FICKLE about these people.

Not a Piers Morgan fan by any means, but surely that's not fickleness. It's agreeing with someone on some things and disagreeing on others.

I appreciate him for holding the government, especially Matt Hancock, to account over the last year, which is something that Susannah Reid wouldn't have a clue how to do.

He's still a cunt, but there is more nuance to people than just adoring them or despising them.

(Love the fact I've just said that there's NUANCE, directly after calling him a CUNT :D )

How do people even LOOK like that? I expect it doesn’t involve chips

I was gonna say wow he looks amazing for his age... then I realised he's only 2 years older than me. I thought he was like 10 years older than me and now I can't work out if he just looks older than 40... or I look older than I think I do. :(

The clip of Sharon Osbourne going off on one about this on The Talk (which for some reason I cannot embed) is hopefully career-ending. The way Sheryl Underwood handled her shrieking was very graceful. She knew that the truly vicious side of Sharon was out. What a horrid woman.

There she was, torpedoing her own career on live TV - the 2006 Celebrity Mother of the Year

Dannii-Minogue-05.gif

Not a Piers Morgan fan by any means, but surely that's not fickleness. It's agreeing with someone on some things and disagreeing on others.

I appreciate him for holding the government, especially Matt Hancock, to account over the last year, which is something that Susannah Reid wouldn't have a clue how to do.

He's still a cunt, but there is more nuance to people than just adoring them or despising them.

(Love the fact I've just said that there's NUANCE, directly after calling him a CUNT :D )
Totally agree - I actually unblocked Piers Morgan from Twitter because he was saying so many on-the-money things about the government/corona, and although I thought he was still terrible, I appreciated a voice that I thought was terrible saying the right things, it breaks up the echo chamber

I think for me the difference is when Piers starts talking about the vaccines and the NHS it just sounds like populism. He’s so bombastic. Everything is for effect. It’s like he switches from panto hero to panto villain when it suits - whatever gets the biggest reaction. There’s nothing authentic about him whatsoever, even when he is shouting at Matt Hancock.

The clip of Sharon Osbourne going off on one about this on The Talk (which for some reason I cannot embed) is hopefully career-ending. The way Sheryl Underwood handled her shrieking was very graceful. She knew that the truly vicious side of Sharon was out. What a horrid woman.
I don’t get why people are fooled by her.

I love the mental gymnastics of DM comments. Those who think Piers was SILENCED and should be allowed to say what he likes, think Alex Beresford had NO RIGHT to air HIS opinion on the show.

Popbitch's 2 pence:

There's been speculation this week that Piers Morgan's big flounce on Good Morning Britain was actually some sort of staged publicity stunt.

While it's true that he's been telling friends for months he's had an offer from GB News (albeit one he's apparently reluctant to accept, as he's in talks to do a show he'd prefer elsewhere) his implosion was off-the-cuff enough to have caught quite a few people at ITV on the hop.

Some of the channel's other flagship shows received instructions this week to remove him from any upcoming VT packages he features in – including one that had been lined up for the weekend. Sources at the channel tell us that the unusually swift decision to let him go might have been slightly influenced by one of his bosses at ITV being told to fuck off.

BIG YIKES for "Mrs O"
  • Exclusive: Sharon Osbourne, co-host of the CBS daytime panel show “The Talk,” would frequently refer to then-co-host Julie Chen, who is Chinese American, as “wonton” and “slanty eyes,” according to multiple sources.
  • Osbourne would also refer to her then co-host Sara Gilbert, who is a lesbian, as “pussy licker” and “fish eater," according to multiple sources.
  • After Osbourne's former colleague Holly Robinson Peete said Osbourne referred to her as "ghetto" and got her fired from "The Talk", Osbourne had her attorneys send a cease and desist letter saying if she didn't delete the tweet below, she would be sued
  • In 2003, on two different occasions, Sharon Osbourne called Renee Tab, an Iranian-American talent agent, a "Persian Carpet Cunt" after she falsely accused Tab of stealing jewelry that Tab rightfully won at a raffle.

you can just hear Sharon screeching that wonton slur. stupid racist cunt.

BIG YIKES for "Mrs O"
  • Exclusive: Sharon Osbourne, co-host of the CBS daytime panel show “The Talk,” would frequently refer to then-co-host Julie Chen, who is Chinese American, as “wonton” and “slanty eyes,” according to multiple sources.
  • Osbourne would also refer to her then co-host Sara Gilbert, who is a lesbian, as “pussy licker” and “fish eater," according to multiple sources.
  • After Osbourne's former colleague Holly Robinson Peete said Osbourne referred to her as "ghetto" and got her fired from "The Talk", Osbourne had her attorneys send a cease and desist letter saying if she didn't delete the tweet below, she would be sued
  • In 2003, on two different occasions, Sharon Osbourne called Renee Tab, an Iranian-American talent agent, a "Persian Carpet Cunt" after she falsely accused Tab of stealing jewelry that Tab rightfully won at a raffle.

“jewellery she rightly won in a raffle” :D

The amazing part to me is that Sara Gilbert is an executive producer on the show, Julie Chen is married to the then-CEO of the network, yet Sharon kept her job. What sort of blackmail material must she have on them :o

I mean I'm assuming she didn't keep it all to herself, she doesn't seem CAPABLE of that once she gets going.

Sharon has left The Talk and CBS has said her behaviour "did not align with our values for a respectful workplace".

BBC News - The Talk: Sharon Osbourne leaves US show after racism row

Sharon has left The Talk and CBS has said her behaviour "did not align with our values for a respectful workplace".

BBC News - The Talk: Sharon Osbourne leaves US show after racism row

I only came across this recently and was absolutely FLABBERGASTED. How can she ask endlessly what Piers said that was racist? STUPID BITCH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom