Poland 2022: Ochman - River (+ EVIL NON-TWINS & Lidia Kopania KATASTROFIE)

I don't think it's a winner but very likely to get Poland's best result in a LONG TIME.
He truly looks like he's had a TERRIBLE LIFE doesn't he, and at such a YOUNG AGE! Those eyes have SEEN THINGS!

VERY good vocal

Actually this is quite acceptable if overly Arcade-ish. Certainly the best Polish entry in a very long while NOT THAT THAT’S SAYING VERY MUCH
Let him finish top 5 and have Poland feel like they've achieved something decent in this world FOR ONCE!
:D WELL REALLY. You’re forgetting those BEKON crisps :disco:

Taki Pejzaź is in fact my favourite one :disco:

Oh God I’m devastated by this news. That voice was everything. Now there never WILL be a second album :(

Well this has turned into the worst night ever. I’m going to stab that bloated Polish “friend” of mine. A so-called Ewa fan and HE DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME!

I have NO IDEA who you are oh mysterious BRAND NEW poster on Moopy (welcome!)

But I'm sure a long departed (and MUCH MISSED) poster on her who went by the name of L. Põldvere may have introduced it to me, for which I am FOREVER THANKFUL :disco:
YES NEW HERE VERY SHY DON’T LIKE TO SAY MUCH THANKS FOR THE WELCOME DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

Taki Pejzaź is in fact my favourite one :disco:

Oh God I’m devastated by this news. That voice was everything. Now there never WILL be a second album :(
I hasten to add that there IS a live album and also one in Russian (both of which I obviously have, along with the truly lascerating debut album) should NEW FANS wish to investigate further. But that’s pretty much everything

I hate almost all Polish entries. I am Pole.... So proud of Edyta (1994), Justyna (1995 - for me out best entry ever), Kasia (1996), Anna Maria Joke (1997). Like the first attempt of Och Troje and Szpak. The rest is really bad. And now ...Ochman..Love the song.... Make my words....He will be in Top 5 in Turin!

Please post more!
It must be so exciting to have an actual competitive entry selected after YEARS(ish) of HURT. If only I could RELATE as a Brit :basil:

I'm amused to see that (NQs aside) the lovely, very pretty and natural ISIS GEE brought the greatest shame upon the Polish nation by coming TWENTY FOURTH :basil:

And then of course there was THIS SQUALID FILTH

Avon with NEBU badly Tippexed over the name no doubt :disco:

I'm always delighted by her CLEARLY SELF-EDITED Wiki page. "She has been named the next Celine Dion" indeed. BY WHOM EXACTLY? :D

He was apparently ill so hopefully he'll sing better live at ESC, I have hope since some of his performances on The Voice Poland are more solid. It's a decent ballad that needs the performer to carry it.

They need to work on the staging too, the colourful backdrop really feels out of place. :D

This is crying out for a Sacha Jean-Baptiste/Marvin Dietmann staging.

Hasn’t Sasha been in charge of staging nearly every Melodifestivalen entry this year?

They should keep her well away.

Oh for gods sake girls, pull up a chair because there are no winners in this story.

So VoR pointed out who this pair were and I ran over with an attempt to fangirl
F2B9CE43-5D7F-4005-8E47-63CBEE90D4C0.jpeg

However, very quickly I realised that my tertiary viewing of this thread did not provide me with enough information to survive an entire conversation. I suggested with outrage that they did not win in Latvia, met with bewilderment
E9CE5A1E-E60A-41C1-8FB4-3D062478F673.jpeg
Thankfully, I managed to get out of the situation by one of them declaring “WE WROTE TEN SONGS THIS YEAR WE CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE”

I then pulled local queen @VoR over to confirm that they’d been screwed over by Lidia from Poland, to be met with PTSD horror and a very forced photo and things about Lidia that I can never repeat.

How do I feel now after the encounter?
I feel like I should think twice before running my mouth and just approaching famous people before thinking. I have learnt quite a lot really.

Last edited:
Oh for gods sake girls, pull up a chair because there are no winners in this story.

So VoR pointed out who this pair were and I ran over with an attempt to fangirl
View attachment 8906

However, very quickly I realised that my tertiary viewing of this thread did not provide me with enough information to survive an entire conversation. I suggested with outrage that they did not win in Latvia, met with bewilderment
View attachment 8907
Thankfully, I managed to get out of the situation by one of them declaring “WE WROTE TEN SONGS THIS YEAR WE CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE”

I then pulled local queen @VoR over to confirm that they’d been screwed over by Lidia from Poland, to be met with PTSD horror and a very forced photo and things about Lidia that I can never repeat.
View attachment 8909

How do I feel now after the encounter?
I feel like I should think twice before running my mouth and just approaching famous people before thinking. I have learnt quite a lot really.
This is all very well if a bit frightening given how they can TURN but did you ask them how exactly they thought they’d get away with blatantly plagiarising Glitter and Gold?

Two hours after this photo was taken, Suomi mysteriously vanished. The Twins claimed to know nothing about it, but witnesses spotted them wiping their mouths and also looking significantly younger and smoother than when they arrived at the venue at the start of the night :o

However, very quickly I realised that my tertiary viewing of this thread did not provide me with enough information to survive an entire conversation
Well that'll teach you for not familiarising yourself with their GREATEST HITS

And after all @Haiku's brave efforts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom