Political Hashtags

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Dunno about everybody else, but I struggle to keep up with the meaning of some of the trending hashtags. I was hoping we could have a thread that could track how some of them become movements.

Also just post your favorite and cringiest political hashtags.

I'm pretty much politically sterile at this point, but I like watching and judging.

I've been seeing a lot from #TedTheFraud :D and also #DoNotComply, which I think is an anti vax movement

I’ve read up on let’s go Brandon but still don’t understand why they think it’s funny?!???

I don’t mind people dragging Biden at all but it’s just such an objectively SHIT READ!!!

Call him ROBINETTE, call him JOE BIDET, there’s so much FERTILE INSULT GROUND! The right really are just NOT FUNNY, and long term that’s going to be an issue in the MEME ERA.

#TedTheFraud
I THINK this one is the MAGA people being upset at Ted Cruz, because he called the January 6th people terrorists then went on Twitter to clarify that he actually didn't but then there's loads of old tweets and other quotes where he did it more times, or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom