Poor dead Sunday

It was a shame as it was our first trip overseas with baby Kylie, and now probably our last overseas trip for sometime! We just wanted some sunshine which we didn't get.
Oh that's sad :( it's so disappointing when you look forward to somewhere hot and it's not great. We were like that with Madeira.

What Zu said, essentially.

I guess if all you want is short haul guaranteed heat at that time of year and don't mind lying on a beach or by the pool all day, fair enough. But it had little else to recommend it.
I get bored on a beach after 30 minutes. I need stuff to do. You can go whale watching!

I can handle insects and giant rats. But i cant handle chavvy brits.

Oh that's sad :( it's so disappointing when you look forward to somewhere hot and it's not great. We were like that with Madeira.

We're generally happy with UK holidays for now, it's just the weather again that lets you down!

Mine was Gran Canaria. And yes we travelled around a bit. It's not all shit, but it's all pretty unremarkable.

I can handle insects and giant rats. But i cant handle chavvy brits.

There are a lot of chavvy Germans as well

Last edited:
Mine was Gran Canaria. And yes we travelled around a bit. It's not all shit, but it's all pretty unr

There are a lot of chavvy Germans as well
Gran canaria or Lanzarote are the 2 we are looking at.

Gran canaria or Lanzarote are the 2 we are looking at.

I hated it. Our resort was Puerto Rico and was dreadful. The few other big resorts I visited were varying degrees of chavtastic as well. The capital was nice enough, but unremarkable, and you're not going to spend any time there.

I don't know if there are any small or private resorts that may be okay, but I'd sure as hell avoid any of the larger ones, unless want to spend all day surrounded by asthmatic Liverpudlians staggering out of Irish pubs into restaurants that have pictures of sausages and eggs outside.

GRIM

Reactions: Zu
I'm all out of places to go :( Gran canaria is expensive compared to the other canaries.

What about Malta? Everyone loves Malta and you might meet Chiara in a cake shop, although the stock might have diminished if she's been there a while :(

Are you sure they're restaurants? :side-eye:

eggs-sausage-ordered-like-penis-450w-72807358.jpg

What about Malta? Everyone loves Malta and you might meet Chiara in a cake shop, although the stock might have diminished if she's been there a while :(
Mandy wants to do Malta so has asked I don't do that without her :(

I've just made a nut roast from scratch. No wonder vegans are always banging on about it, if I put that much effort into every meal I'd want people to know.

Oh no, tell her that she CERTAINLY DOESN’T want to go there! Where are @Diddy and @jivafox to reveal terrible truths?

*stirs PTSD pot*

:D

I imagine Malta might be tempting for a LESBIAN though as it’s hotter than the sun, very PINK, and with all the stray cats there’s lots of PUSSY roaming around.

I imagine Malta might be tempting for a LESBIAN though as it’s hotter than the sun, very PINK, and with all the stray cats there’s lots of PUSSY roaming around.
Nope. Stray cats has put me off!!

:D!

@jivafox on the money there with top travel tips for the lesbian lady :disco:

But why is it PINK? Are the buildings all pink?

I am sitting crying watching Sister Act. I really don’t know what has become of me.

Lauryn Hill though. :love:

:(

I never identified as a gay man because I never identified as a man. I was/am borderline asexual but this was down to physical disgust rather than being an actual acer. When I did experience attraction there was no pattern of type, gender, anything: my two big crushes were Ed O'Brien from Radiohead and Sara Pascoe. Make of that what you will.
I recall your fondness for KIMBERLEH too? Happy (slightly belated) fanniversary.

I recall your fondness for KIMBERLEH too? Happy (slightly belated) fanniversary.

I overdid that for effect, to be honest.

External Voice: "Christ, I'd shag her til my dick broke"

Internal Voice "LOVE those shoes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom