Poor neglected Friday.

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Fuck's sake people, I had the hospital this morning, waited 45 minutes for a bus because the first 3 didn;t arrive, got into work, have been put as skiving for the WHOLE DAY and I STILL have to start a daily thread just before midday?

Sheesh!

Sorry bbz I was running from a volcano

Well not really running, it would have to be really exploding to justify that.

Sorry Octy darling. I have been busy visiting my friends new hotel for breakfast. It opens this weekend. How EXCITING.

I did not sleep well last night. I think my sleep patterns may have been broken by the Christmas holidays.

Sorry for not apologising for not starting the daily thread.

I nearly started a daily thread about three times this morning but decided against it.

Some people were chatting near me at work this morning and one said "I couldn't stop throwing up, literally" which does sound pretty horrible. I wondered how she was still alive.

Sorry Oct, starting a daily thread title brings me out in sweats

The pressure of a witty title :(

Some people were chatting near me at work this morning and one said "I couldn't stop throwing up, literally" which does sound pretty horrible.

Oh the worst is when you hit the dry boak; nothing left to come up but yr carcass is still trying to purge.

Sure, of course.

But literally?

I didn't see her throwing up whilst chatting over my shoulder this morning, so she managed to stop at some point.

I always think of great daily thread titles while I'm out in the pub or something and then of course forget them when the opportunity comes up.

Anyway I'VE BEEN FOR A RUN! Or more accurately a waddle.

Did you steal any towels?

Oh no. I only got a quick tour of a few rooms and was taken down to the restaurant for a lovely full Scottish. It has been over 2 years in renovation from an already pretty stunning hotel but he has refurbished the whole lot back to more traditional tastes.

Oh, and he has given my daughter her first job as a waitress.

I have spent HOURS dismantling Christmas decorations. My house is almost back to normal with a slight excess of glitter. We can cope with that for now. :disco:

I cleared out my letter trays at work this morning because I couldn't remember the last time I did it. It's where I put bits of paper that I can't find the client file for at the time, meaning to file them later - it's never anything important, I always file the important stuff. The oldest one in the top tray was from 2013 and the boss was horrified that I hadn't sorted my trays for five years, when she discovered that the letter from the bottom of the bottom tray was dated 2007 she just walked back to her office shaking her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom