Pop Music Activism

They also uploaded a really rare extended mix of I Said Never Again, but sadly not the b-side Waiting Game, but there is hope.

I am disproportionately excited about Alda. Real Good Time was a big gaping Spotify gap.

That 3rd Edge song is one of my all time favourites!!! Thank you!!!

@aquaplex I feel that at this point someone has to force Victoria Beckham at GUNPOINT to let go *tee hee hee* of Let Your Head Go and put in on streaming :evil:

Not sure it’s it’s you @aquaplex but Solid HarmoniE now have the singles online, so now have the radio edits of I Wanna Love You and To Love Once Again :disco:

Not sure it’s it’s you @aquaplex but Solid HarmoniE now have the singles online, so now have the radio edits of I Wanna Love You and To Love Once Again :disco:
Not me but I did put them on my monthly playlist of old music that’s come onto streaming… which is about to get updated with June’s (rather sparse) picks

Currently awaiting the much missed Video Mix of Runaway by the Real McCoy.

Their reissue campaign has been prime edging.

I've only just realised that Cher, Chrissie Hynde & Neneh Cherry's #1 hit 'Love can build a bridge' isn't on Spotify. Does anybody know why?

I've only just realised that Cher, Chrissie Hynde & Neneh Cherry's #1 hit 'Love can build a bridge' isn't on Spotify. Does anybody know why?

You can listen to the Judds version if you're desperate. It isn't quite as camp though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom