POP!'s Top 150 ANTM Photos - YOU WANNA BE ON TOP?

STARRING: YAYA DECOSTA (CYCLE 3)

Yaya-a-21-year-old-student-from-Harlem-NY-models-a-swim-suit-on-volcanic-rock-in-Jamaica-during-an-e.jpg

STARRING: YOANNA HOUSE and SHANDI SULLIVIAN (CYCLE 2)

Wish this existed in HQ, Yoanna outshines Shandi but great pic.

americas-next-top-model-season-2-ANTM-2-yoanna-shandi-antm-season-2.jpg

STARRING: ANCHAL JOSEPH (CYCLE 7)

Fun fact: Anchal dated Jim Carey following the show. This is her highest entry.

The-Girl-Who-Hates-Her-Hair-Anchal-Sales-Clerk-age19-of-Homestead-Fla-poses-in-AMERICA-S-NEXT-TOP-MO.jpg

90 & 91.

STARRING: NATASHA "SOME PEOPLE HAVE WAR IN THEIR COUNTRY" GALKINA (CYCLE 8)

By far the best photoshoot of Cycle 8, and more to come, but not from Natasha.

ANTM-Natasha09-Tyra-Banks.jpg

The-Girl-Who-Blames-The-Taxi-Driver-At-the-photo-shoot-the-girls-must-work-a-swimsuit-in-two-ways-Ty.jpg

Reactions: GNL
ANTM BEING PROBLEMATIC #2: KAYLA BEING PRESSURED INTO KISSING A GUY FOR A COMMERCIAL DESPITE HER PLEADING NOT TO BECAUSE SHE WAS RAPED

Uncomfortable to say the least.

Anchal was absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful on this show - but she wasn’t a model.

I wonder if Nyle is the most successful? DESERVED as the most BEAUTIFUL MAN THAN EVER EXISTED! (did he win?)

Anchal was absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful on this show - but she wasn’t a model.

I wonder if Nyle is the most successful? DESERVED as the most BEAUTIFUL MAN THAN EVER EXISTED! (did he win?)

He did. As it goes, I think Jeremy Rohmer and Dustin McNeer were more attractive than Nyle (in a conventional way) but not models.

Has the incident where a model likely metoo'd by Nigel told the thick skinned photographer to stick a pole up his arse been covered? That was such an odd moment - it very much seemed like we were getting about 10% of the actual storyline.

That was Caridee who told Nigel to take the stick from up his ass. I remember it was played off as Caridee being overly friendly and not knowing boundaries.

STARRING: KIMBERLY RYDZEWSKI (CYCLE 10)

She quit after this one photoshoot and passed away a few years ago :(

ANTM-Kimberly02-Sarah-Mc-Colgan.jpg

So I vaguely remember that she quit? This pic is beaut!
She was in the bottom two with Alisha and was eliminated. Alisha quit thinking it'd save Eboni but Tyra was like "nah". So they both went. A real shame, Eboni was the most modelesque of the American girls that season. Despite the judges' stupid insistence she wear her hair in pigtails to every panel.

BUCKLE UP 10-20 MORE PHOTOS COMING RIGHT UP

In the meantime, enjoy this Alexandria tribute (she is my favorite contestant - not necessarily model - potentially tied with Renee)

Alexandria really redeemed herself during All Stars though where she was slightly nicer (or rather there were bigger cunts around).

Alexandria really redeemed herself during All Stars though where she was slightly nicer (or rather there were bigger cunts around).

I never thought Alexandria was MEAN though. Lack of self awareness and a brat, absolutely, but I think that was more the edit than anything. Molly said during the Jay Chat that a lot of it had to do with editing. If anything, I think Monique reading her diary and coercing her into kissing that random man was a lot more "mean".

In terms of Alexandria on ALl-Stars, I liked her stilts and hot dog photos but she performed a lot better overall in her original cycle, which was just a few months before All-Stars.

This is iconic though :D

STARRING: CARIDEE ENGLISH (CYCLE 7)

The infamous "Nigel has a stick up his ass" shoot. Somehow this photo landed her in the bottom two (I think) and the edit made it look like the Judges hated it. She even pulled out an apology note during panel. It's actually stunning though, obviously...

The-Girl-Who-Sticks-Her-Foot-In-Her-Mouth-Cari-Dee-faces-off-against-an-angry-bull-while-striking-a.jpg

STARRING: DANIELLE EVANS (CYCLE 6)

And she was deathly ill during this shoot (ish).

ANTM-Danielle13-Pongsak-Tangtiwaja.jpg

Poor Angelea, has she ever been heard from since the disqualification?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom