POP!'s Top 150 ANTM Photos - YOU WANNA BE ON TOP?

POP!

Let the light in
Per popular demand, i.e. two people liking my post teasing this thread, I am going to countdown my top 150 ANTM photos of all time. This is limited to cycles 1-19, because I have not re-watched those later cycles anywhere near as much as cycles 1-19, and let's face it, it went to shit after that.

*no blackface photos will be included*

tumblr_mplbjq5WPL1ratq14o1_500.gif

Starring: Alexandria Everett (Cycles 16, 17); Shannon Stewart (Cycles 1, 17)

tumblr_ptfjg5BjDi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
ANTM BEING PROBLEMATIC SERIES: CLIP #1

STARRING: YAYA, THE AFRICAN HAT, AND RACIST GUEST HOST REBECCA WEINBERG (CYCLE 3)

DRAMATIC cutaway to Tyra (fake) acting disgusted at 0:55 :D

Last edited:
ANTM BEING PROBLEMATIC SERIES: CLIP #1

STARRING: YAYA, THE AFRICAN HAT, AND RACIST GUEST HOST REBECCA WEINBERG (CYCLE 3)

DRAMATIC cutaway to Tyra (fake) acting disgusted at 0:55 :D

I didn’t remember this being so bad. So cringe.

This is stunning. I remember the photo but not the girl (at all).
Glad Moopy is giving it some love. It almost got her eliminated, and resulted in her being bottom two. The guest judge’s contribution was “I don’t like the armpits”:manson:

it’s stunning. Jessica “I lost my virginity at 18 and got pregnant and had a baby” Serfaty was a fave of a rather bland Cycle 14 cast.

I'm very here for this :disco: How are you even FINDING these photos :D I'm semi-amazed they've been archived somewhere in decent quality.

I would, of course, be VERY INTERESTED in seeing a bunch of the worst photos too :eyes::D

I'm very here for this :disco: How are you even FINDING these photos :D I'm semi-amazed they've been archived somewhere in decent quality.

I would, of course, be VERY INTERESTED in seeing a bunch of the worst photos too :eyes::D
http://all-antm.net/index.php has all of the photos from the show and many of the contestants' post-show work. But apparently you can not directly link from the website hence the initial broken link disaster.

And I will be posting my five to ten worst photos during an intermission. Let's just say the infamous Lluvy fish photo is not even close to being the worst!

STARRING: ALEXANDRA UNDERWOOD (CYCLE 14)

She was a bit of a wet blanket but probably the first plus size model on the show who could actually take a great picture and wasn't hateable (I see you Whitney Cycle 10). Such a classic beauty.

Hobits-vs-Models-During-this-week-s-photo-shoot-Tyra-goes-behind-the-camera-with-the-final-five-mode.jpg

STARRING: RENEE ALWAY (CYCLE 8)

Shot by Mike Rosenthal :horny:

Also this "5 minutes of Renee being a bitch" video compilation is everything

"These girls, there's such a lack of experience" :D

"Why don't they like you?" "I'm a BITCH" :side-eye:

ANTM-Renee06-Mike-Rosenthal.jpg

Renee post-Top Model is one of the biggest :( / :shock: reality TV moments I can think of.

That photo is also quite stunning, I don't remember it from her cycle.
Cycle 8 had overall the worst photoshoots. This and the men's magazine/woman's magazine shot by Tyra were the only real keepers that cycle.

STARRING: AIMEE WRIGHT (CYCLE 10)

Poor forgettable Aimee. She had one of the best faces that cycle.

ANTM-Aimee02-Sarah-Mc-Colgan.jpg

ANTM WORST PHOTOS - PART 1

6. KELLE JACOB

Did it get her eliminated? No!
tumblr_olyqsdJisp1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

7. MEGG MORALES

Did it get her eliminated? Yes!

xpj6wc37hve51.jpg

8. MOLLY O'CONNELL

Did it get her eliminated? No! (to be fair, this is really only relative to her other pictures which are amaze)

5559785820-54da852f7a-c.jpg

9. DOMINIQUE REIGHARD

That hair post-first makeove :D

ANTM-Dominique04-George-Holz.jpg

10. CHELSEY HERSLEY

I generally like her but this came out very drag. I don't really blame her though as much as I do the makeup artist.

5-BANTM5-D-Chelsey05-28-Matthew-Rolston29.jpg

NATALIE PACK (CYCLE 12)

Possibly the most random concept for a photoshoot in ANTM history :D

Take-Me-To-The-Photo-Shoot-The-girls-join-Grammy-Award-winning-recording-artist-Ciara-on-the-musical.jpg

Kelle was so set up for that photo. And all of them to be honest.
Yes, they would constantly show images behind the scenes for Kelle and Ann in particular that were far superior than the final judging pics.

STARRING: NAIMA MORA (CYCLE 4)

I seem to recall the judges not liking this one. I love her pose and ethereal look here. I forget which judge but someone said she was too chubby. :manson:

ANTM-Naima12-Anton-Robert.jpg

STARRING: XIOMARA FRANS (CYCLE 2)

This was the highest quality version of the pic that I could find. :(

Trigger warning: somewhat blackface inspired (she's black but they made her darker to emulate Grace Jones). But it turned out to be her only good picture in the competition.

https-i-pinimg-com-originals-b5-87-a0-b587a0f07fe0ec77b1ab2785e7c1a51a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom