Pop Toilet Flop Album Listen #1: Lisa Scott-Lee - Never Or Now (TONIGHT @ 9pm)

Did it deserve to flop?

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
61LKfJ8Nt4L._AC_SY355_.jpg

Let's come together to listen to this debut album by former and current member of Multi-million selling group, STEPS, & star of "Totally Scott-Lee" on MTV, & the massive UK hit series "Dancing On Ice". Feat. the HITS Lately, Electric, Make It Last Forever and many more!

Upon listening, we will vote in a poll to decide if it deserved to flop or not. :moira: Make your voice heard - it's never or now *

04.jpg

*Wednesday at 9

Last edited:
61LKfJ8Nt4L._AC_SY355_.jpg

Let's come together to listen to this debut album by former and current member of Multi-million selling group, STEPS, & star of "Totally Scott-Lee" on MTV, & the massive UK hit series "Dancing On Ice". Feat. the HITS Lately, Electric, Make It Last Forever and many more!

Upon listening, we will vote in a poll to decide if it deserved to flop or not. :moira: Make your voice heard - it's never or now *

04.jpg

*Wednesday at 8
Can I vote yes already only having heard 2 songs?

Reactions: dUb
The poll will go live as soon as the last track ends and you may vote as you see fit :kim:

Cannot wait to go back in time for this on Wednesday, now, but never never.

What a rubbish album title though. I can just imagine her lowering her sunglasses to ask the staff in Iceland where the sour and sweet chicken is.

Bugger I have a committee Zoom call on Wednesday so can’t make it. Shame. As Moopy’s biggest LSL fan and my starring appearance in an episode of Totally Scott-Lee, I’m sad to miss this. :(

You know for such a huge Steps/LSL fan I've never got into it. Some good tracks but it all seemed very samey and not in the Holly/Rachel fabulous way (though not awful mind).

Might have to give it a proper spin.

Bugger I have a committee Zoom call on Wednesday so can’t make it. Shame. As Moopy’s biggest LSL fan and my starring appearance in an episode of Totally Scott-Lee, I’m sad to miss this. :(
Any suggested alternative slots? 9?

I'm not expecting an ONSLAUGHT of interest so happy to accommodate :thumbsup:

9 is fine for me too. If anything it's the prime time slot our Dutchess of Dubai deserves. Shall we tweet her the link? She'll probably give herself two black eyes with the fan out of excitement.

Oooh thanks! :D

I've probably told my LSL anecdotes before on here, but I'll keep them for Wednesday's listening party! We should get someone to Tweet it, might get that ONSLAUGHT after all! :D

I've probably told my LSL anecdotes before on here, but I'll keep them for Wednesday's listening party! We should get someone to Tweet it, might get that ONSLAUGHT after all! :D
Should I take the worlds 'toilet' and 'flop' out of the title? :D

Reactions: GNL

When I had to explain to her Valerie Cherish style, why she had to embrace her B-list At Capital legacy, whilst I’m wearing a B-List At Capital t-shirt which I genuinely changed into because I thought she’d left. I was mortified. And then her saying to the Guardian that she was ‘perplexed’ by it.

Last edited:
It was a NIGHT OF DREAMS. I’m still agog that it happened.

When I had to explain to her Valerie Cherish style, why she had to embrace her B-list At Capital legacy, whilst I’m wearing a B-List At Capital t-shirt which I genuinely changed into because I thought she’d left. I was mortified. And then her saying to the Guardian that she was ‘perplexed’ by it.
:D!

it's perfect that she's NOT too wink-wink about her B-list at Capital gay meme stardom

My fondest memory of Lisa is the first Steps reunion tour during the solo bits.

Lisa - massive 3 song medley production featuring Lately, Beautiful People and Heaven: totally mild applause
Claire - half-arsedly mimes a Celine Dion album track: rapturous applause.

The poor cow. We don't deserve her. :(

@dUb you really need to stop making me shake and cry xoxo

My fondest memory of Lisa is the first Steps reunion tour during the solo bits.

Lisa - massive 3 song medley production featuring Lately, Beautiful People and Heaven: totally mild applause
Claire - half-arsedly mimes a Celine Dion album track: rapturous applause.

The poor cow. We don't deserve her. :(

WITH THE BUTTERFLY WINGS!

CLAP YOUR HANDS!

Reactions: VoR
How on earth had I not heard this? She sounds both lovely and ropey at the same time - the perfect Losa Scott Lee mix then.

B-side to Electric. I was possibly too galvanized by the A-side to function I'm guessing.

Realising the listening party clashes with Big Brother

Lisa-Scott-Lee.jpg

remembering it's a shit Ulrika episode

lsl.jpg

SEE YOU AT 9 EVERYONE

Reactions: GNL
Excited to experience this magnum opus for the first time.

Lately. Truly the banger of the noughties we didn’t deserve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom