Post a pic of a fave past soap character

brooke-logan-b5339cbe-78d6-4de2-984d-44c0fd3339f-resize-750.jpeg

Bet Lynch > Peggy Mitchell

Although

Dot Cotton > Blanche Hunt

So iconic I posted her twice (and now a news reader on German TV!)

Is that NURSE PRECIOUS? Passions was batshit crazy. I’ve just remembered the “plot” where Sheridan Crane was almost killed by paparazzi in the same tunnel as Princess Di (“Mon Dieu, not again”, says one of them pulling out a camera) and guided back to life from a near-death experience (blue lit smoke machine) by the voice of ANGLE DI. Fabulously tasteless.

Is that NURSE PRECIOUS? Passions was batshit crazy. I’ve just remembered the “plot” where Sheridan Crane was almost killed by paparazzi in the same tunnel as Princess Di (“Mon Dieu, not again”, says one of them pulling out a camera) and guided back to life from a near-death experience (blue lit smoke machine) by the voice of ANGLE DI. Fabulously tasteless.

Yes it is. :disco: Passions was wild. :D Sheridan Crane in herself is an icon. :disco:

I also remember that witch Tabitha interferring with people's lives and her causing an avalanche to try kill Miguel and then starred in a storyline worked around Hitchhcock's Psycho. :D

Yes it is. :disco: Passions was wild. :D Sheridan Crane in herself is an icon. :disco:

I also remember that witch Tabitha interferring with people's lives and her causing an avalanche to try kill Miguel and then starred in a storyline worked around Hitchhcock's Psycho. :D

I was originally coming here to post a picture of TIMMY.

MV5BZmY5MGRkM2EtYzBhYi00MzVkLWIyYzktYWFhZDA4YjVlYzQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyODE0NTM@._V1_.jpg

Didn’t a tsunami hit Harmony and Tabitha escaped it by surfing on a door?

It made Sunset Beach look like CROSSROADS.

I’ve had the exact same experience. Did she end up killing her sister?

Manpreet is currently being held prisoner in a barn along with Vinnie Dingle (whose elaborate suspect board which incriminated Meena was discovered by her).

• Love
Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom